Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Topic closed by moderator due to lack of interest] Disappearing comments

More
14 years 1 month ago #11 by Blind Designer
i think that is something related to Arabic language
i tryed to add a comment which always comes empty in my website.. and it became empty here too !
please check my 2nd reply it's an example for the issue

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #12 by Blind Designer
i put the comment here ,try to post it
www.mediafire.com/?myzzyjynzlo

More
14 years 1 month ago #13 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re:Disappearing comments
I am sorry, I cannot read Arabic. I still do not know what you mean by the word "comment". What is a comment?

Blind Designer wrote:

it`s closed now

What to you mean "it's closed now"? Do you mean that this support issue is not closed, finished, resolved?

Blind Designer wrote:

i installed Kunena 1.5.8 now and ... also i check it in the default style with both joomla and Kunena

When you write default style do you, perhaps, mean default template? Or do you mean the default_ex template? Or do you mean the Joomla template? Please specify.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #14 by Blind Designer
default template for Kunena
and also default Joomla template
and i mean by it is closed "my website"
just try to add this reply " www.mediafire.com/?myzzyjynzlo " copy and paste ..
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Blind Designer.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15 by sozzled
Blind Designer wrote:

default template for Kunena
and also default Joomla template
and i mean by it is closed "my website"
just try to add this reply " www.mediafire.com/?myzzyjynzlo " copy and paste ..

Please use default_ex template for Kunena. Do not use default template for Kunena. There is no "default" template for Joomla. I don't understand what you want me to do at the mediafire website.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16 by Blind Designer
listen the problem is not in kunena verison or in its template because it happens here too.
one of the replies they showed as empty reply, i tried to copy it and past it here and it showed as empty reply as well (the comment that you deleted).
that comment i copy it and past it in text file and zip. file and upload it in media fire, that u need to do is to cope the text and try to past it here and u will see that after u post it or preview it and it will showed as empty plz just copy it and past it and u will understand the problem.

More
14 years 1 month ago #17 by sozzled
I know we're using English words but each of us has a different interpretation of what they mean. Can you please explain what do you mean by the word comment? When I can comprehend what you mean by "I try to post a comment here but it disappears" what, specifically, are you trying to post? I really am trying to help you, and I apologise for my continual interrogation (it must seem) but I still haven't the foggiest idea what you are talking about. :(

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #18 by Blind Designer
oh .. okay sorry
i mean by word comment = "reply"
I tried to reply here but it disappeared
and if u copy the text that is inside this zip file " www.mediafire.com/?myzzyjynzlo " and add it as a replay u will see what i mean

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #19 by sozzled
Thank you. Isn't that easier? :)

So, now that we understand what you are saying, you clicked the button shown here typed some text, and the text was not displayed. Is that correct? And you're saying that you could not enter Arabic text into your display, is that correct?
هنا دليل للغة العربية.

أنا جعلت الترجمة باستخدام جوجل.
What seems to be the problem?
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #20 by BaB
Replied by BaB on topic Re:Disappearing comments
Hello there. I have the exactly same problem as this user.

I am using Kunena 1.5.9 with the default template.

The model situation of the problem:
1) I do write Comment to any topic
2) I click the "send" button
3a) The comment is sended alright.
3b) The comment is not sended and the window is the same as if the comment is correct, but the notice of succesfull comenting is "blank".
3c) The comment is not sended and i am redirected into "main page - Categories in my case"

- It seems "random" of when the comment is sended right ( a - very quick ) or not sended ( b, c - loading for a while and "fail" ), but its for sure more than 40% of the time ( its not sended ).

Do not know, what can cause this, any idea?

Thank you for any help. Marek

Time to create page: 0.415 seconds