Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question An invalid post ID was requested

More
14 years 3 months ago #11 by xillibit
If the post doesn't exist or has been removed you got "An invalid post ID was requested ".

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12 by matflat
Hi sozzled,

just to confirm some of the points mentioned.

I raised this issue as all of the config applicable to reviewing and moderator control were set correctly. The email I received as moderator stating that a post needed to be reviewed before it could become active took me to a page stating that the link was invalid.

Other people seem to have had this issue and there has been no clear cut answer on it. All I now know is that removing the config on the moderator options means that users can post straightaway.

Thanks,
MatFlat.

More
14 years 3 months ago #13 by nzjacob
matflat wrote:

The email I received as moderator stating that a post needed to be reviewed before it could become active took me to a page stating that the link was invalid.

This is the exact same issue I have. I get an email saying it needs reviewing before it will post .. and the link in the email gives an invalid ID. I assume it gives and invalid ID because it hasn't been posted .. because it is waiting to be reviewed before it will get posted.

If I go here - mysitegoeshere.com/forums/Category/Forum/review?action=list
It becomes active and the link in the email is valid again

This seems to me to be an issue .. the link in the email points to a post that needs reviewing so is not active.

More
14 years 3 months ago - 14 years 3 months ago #14 by sozzled
nzjacob wrote:

This is the exact same issue I have. I get an email saying it needs reviewing before it will post .. and the link in the email gives an invalid ID. I assume it gives and invalid ID because it hasn't been posted .. because it is waiting to be reviewed before it will get posted.

If I go here - mysitegoeshere.com/forums/Category/Forum/review?action=list
It becomes active and the link in the email is valid again

This seems to me to be an issue .. the link in the email points to a post that needs reviewing so is not active.

Well that's a bit of a b****r, isn't it? :ohmy:

It strikes me that the developers are not fully aware of the impact of the problem that we're trying to bring to their attention.

I'm still looking into it. I haven't had time to look into this matter because I'm still, slowly, working through a few other K 1.5.7 -> K 1.5.8 migration "issues" on my test site (where I don't have e-mail capability).

This latest discussion ( E-mail issue ) may provide some further insight.
Last edit: 14 years 3 months ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 2 months ago #15 by sozzled
I have the answer: see Moderated forum with notification to moderator/confirmation. and continue any further discussion on this subject under that thread, please.

Time to create page: 0.511 seconds