Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "Go to top" js conflict with Joomfish+SEF

More
14 years 4 months ago #11 by Matias
Any news from JoomFish team?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 months ago - 14 years 4 months ago #12 by urednik
It is a Joomfish issue, but a Joomla SEF bug. Nothing to do with KUNENA - sorry to put you into this ...

I am waiting for Geraints final response for two days now.
Until now he wrote this:

Ok - I figured out what is going on.

Joomla is very unhelpful in the way that relative URLs and relative file locations are handled so Joomfish has to change the <base> tag of the page so that it doesn't include the "en" or other language tag.

If we did include the language tag then all relative URLS for images, CSS and scripts would be loaded by Joomla from the wrong location.

Now anchor tags are determined by some browsers relative to the <base> tag URL and not the URL in the address bar.

That is why you are getting a reload.

There's nothing that can be done about this I'm afraid.

I think sth. has to be done, so I did not give up yet ;)
Last edit: 14 years 4 months ago by urednik.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.492 seconds