- Posts: 87
- Thank you received: 2
Kunena 6.0.8 Released (17 Jan 2023)
The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.0.8 [K 6.0.8] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.2.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.0 and issues discovered during the development stages of K 6.0.
Question Mail not working 1.5.7
I just upgraded to 1.5.9 and the problem is still there. I have noticed that in some of thread's about this problem, some of the users believes that the problem started in version 1.5.7. Check some of the very first post's in this thread.
In production servers:
Test setup to track down this problem (you seem to be more than one different issues, so everyone, please run this test and report back to this thread):
1) admin (global moderator: no selected forums)
2) admin (moderator in test category)
3) moderator (global moderator: no selected forums)
4) moderator (in test category)
6) test user posting topics
* Sync user cache in Kunena backend!
* Enable E-mail Moderators, E-mail Administrators and Allow Subscriptions
* User 6: post two topics into test category ("Subscribe test", "Moderator test")
* All other users: Subscribe first topic
* User 6: post answer for both topics
Who gets the emails (+which one)? Does Joomla show any error messages?
Known bug (please verify), fixed in K1.6: global moderator does not get email on the second topic
Everything else works in Kunena.com and in my test servers.
thanks for getting back but I am not quite sure what it is that you want me to do in the test? Could you please explain a bit more?
Best regards Mikkel.
I have just now subscribed to this thread. Please reply. I would like to know if there is a problem ... or not.