Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Image upload warning

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #1 by jeanpol
Image upload warning was created by jeanpol
Hi. I'm getting this warning after uploading images to my kumena forum.

I checked the chmod permissions for the folders, but i think that's not the problem.

Any help?

Thanks.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by jeanpol.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 7 months ago #2 by jeanpol
Replied by jeanpol on topic Re:Image upload warning
Forgot to mention... the image does get uploaded.. after a few seconds of the warning it redirects to the topic.

But i think the error is annoying.

More
14 years 7 months ago #3 by @quila
Replied by @quila on topic Re:Image upload warning
Hi jeanpol,

try to find solution here forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=431&t=3...art=0&st=0&sk=t&sd=a

Regards

More
14 years 7 months ago #4 by Jake
Replied by Jake on topic Re:Image upload warning
I have the exact same problem since upgrading to 1.5.5, except for the fact that the image doesn't show up in the post, just this:
Code:
[img][Path-To-Image-File][/img]
The images do get uploaded, I can find then in the folder via FTP. Another strange thing is, that below the editor in the "Topic History", the very last post shows an images, but not the other posts. And of course, the real topic doesn't show any image, just the above mentioned code...

Before 1.5.5 everything worked perfectly with image uploads. No error message etc. I followed a similar Link to a topic regarding the JFTP:chmod:Bad response message and I tried virtually everything. The only thing I found out was, that all my settings, file permissons etc. were absolutly correct. So I come to the conclusion, that this problem may have evolved inside the Kunena Code.

Running Joomla 1.5.14 and Kunena 1.5.5

Anyone else with this kind of problem? :dry:

Cheers, Jake

More
14 years 7 months ago - 14 years 7 months ago #5 by interzis
Replied by interzis on topic Re:Image upload warning
exactly the same issue, like Jake

for a new topic, on first post, the uploaded image appear correct but for the next posts appear just the code

System Information:
PHP Built on: Linux XXXXX.XXX 2.6.18-1.2798.fc6xen #1 SMP Mon Oct 16 15:11:19 EDT 2006 i686
Database Version: 5.0.22
Database Collation: utf8_general_ci
PHP Version: 5.1.6
Web Server: Apache/2.2.3 (Fedora)
Web Server to PHP interface: apache2handler
Joomla! Version: Joomla! 1.5.14 Stable [ Wojmamni Ama Naiki ] 30-July-2009 23:00 GMT
User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:1.9.0.13) Gecko/2009073022 Firefox/3.0.13 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Last edit: 14 years 7 months ago by interzis.

More
14 years 7 months ago #6 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Re:Image upload warning

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 7 months ago #7 by interzis
Replied by interzis on topic Re:Image upload warning
wonderful, it's really solved.
thank you

Time to create page: 1.158 seconds