Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question How to make default link Forum ?

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #11 by sozzled
G'day, igan, :)

This discussion looks like it's headed into the I'm-a-beginner-and-I-would-like-to-know-everything-about-how-to-use-it category. You will probably find most that most of these questions have been answered before. :cheer:

For Kunena users, there's the Wiki which has lots of useful information about Kunena's configuration settings ... there's even an article that contains some helpful tips on some of the more important ones. I agree, it's incomplete, but for those topics not covered by the Wiki there's a wonderful search facility in the forums. ;)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by sozzled.
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago #12 by igan
sozzled wrote:

G'day, igan, :)

This discussion looks like it's headed into the I'm-a-beginner-and-I-would-like-to-know-everything-about-how-to-use-it category. You will probably find most that most of these questions have been answered before. :cheer:

For Kunena users, there's the Wiki which has lots of useful information about Kunena's configuration settings ... there's even an article that contains some helpful tips on some of the more important ones. I agree, it's incomplete, but for those topics not covered by the Wiki there's a wonderful search facility in the forums. ;)

i didn't noticed that..anyway thanks alot
More
12 years 8 months ago - 12 years 8 months ago #13 by whispers

JBHawaii wrote: Look for this setting below, in kunena configuration. Change to "Categories"

the file u provided is broken I get an error code 404, but my question were exactly in the kunena configuration is this setting because I cant find it anywhere under anytab

never mind I found it its in the menu category when you pick what type of menu button u want when installing kunena
Last edit: 12 years 8 months ago by whispers.
Time to create page: 0.502 seconds