Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Idea How to change Karma position?

More
13 years 9 months ago #11 by iLucato
There you go! Amazing! Thanks a lot! Now, what have you changed? I think I have some custom stuffs changed and I can't use your file, well if it is hard I'll try to compare the files.

Just one question regarding this karma. Is the karma about the thread/post or for the user? I mean, members vot for rating the specific post or the user?

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

EsferaDoBem.com.br | iLucato.com.br | BemDoado.com.br

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by @quila
For changes look the line 79 and between 347 - 362.

Karma is related to user.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #13 by iLucato

@quila wrote: For changes look the line 79 and between 347 - 362.

I see. Thanks a lot! I got to identify it.

@quila wrote: Karma is related to user.

Ops, I didn't know that. Please, don't punch me, but IMHO it should fit better into the grayed user column than instead of where I had asked. :0( I mean, it would be more logical. Well, I'll try to put there, if I don't get it will remain there. :0)

Thanks for your kind help folks. I appreciated that. Have a nice day.

Kunena 2.0.4 | 2013-01-18 [ Pharmacopoeia ], J!1.5.25, rhuk_milkyway, CB 1.8.1, AUP 1.5.13, UddeIM 2.5 and Akeeba Backup 3.3.9

Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by iLucato.

More
13 years 9 months ago #14 by iLucato
Hey folks, after some changes, here what I got once the karma is related to the user. ;0)

For who may be interested here is how it was done:

For my layout I had to change into the kunena.forum.css the padding-right value for the span.msgkarma, so it looks this way around the line 777:
Code:
#Kunena span.msgkarma { font-weight: bold; color: #333333; text-decoration: none; padding-right: 50px; white-space: nowrap; float: left;

Now to move the karma below the avatar, the code is placed next the line 225 next to the class 'viewcover' and the margins values were changed.

Here is the code surrounding the line 220 that you need to find...
Code:
<span class = "view-group_<?php echo $gr_title->id;?>"> <?php echo $gr_title->title; ?></span> <?php } ?>

right after that you place the karma code:
Code:
<span class = "msgkarma" style="float: left!important; margin:0px 0 5pt 20px;"> <?php if (isset($msg_karma)) { echo $msg_karma; if (isset($msg_karmaplus)) echo '&nbsp;&nbsp;' . $msg_karmaplus . '&nbsp;' . $msg_karmaminus; } else { echo '&nbsp;'; } ?> </span>

Don't forget to remove the previous code like that nearby the lines 78-94.

Attachments:

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #15 by @quila
Great, thanks for share.

BTW: One question, I see you forum is new, is there some reason why you dont install Kunena 1.6?

All this personalisation you will lost when you upgrade to K1.6 (and karma is already there in K1.6), you could have much more function and Template you can easly customised .K1.6 is software with future, at some point K1.5 will stop to develop.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by @quila.

More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #16 by sozzled
Moderator's comment: further discussion that started from this thread has been moved to Where can I obtain the download for K 1.6 . Please try to keep discussions on-topic.
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Explain reason for topic split

Time to create page: 0.353 seconds