Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [Solved]: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected '<' in view.php on line 1151

• Adriaan
  • Adriaan's Avatar Topic Author
  • I am a student in Cape Town, South Africa
More
13 years 9 months ago - 13 years 9 months ago #11 by Adriaan

Cerberus wrote: Can you post the language file you edited so i can have a look at it i suspect you have added a < by mistake and a fresh set of eyes will spot it.

Hey, thanks but the error has been solved - it wasn't even in the language file :)
Last edit: 13 years 9 months ago by Adriaan.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 9 months ago #12 by Cerberus
yer i saw xillibits post :) me barking up the wong tree again it happens..

• Adriaan
  • Adriaan's Avatar Topic Author
  • I am a student in Cape Town, South Africa
More
13 years 9 months ago #13 by Adriaan

Cerberus wrote: yer i saw xillibits post :) me barking up the wong tree again it happens..

I'm sorry, but I don't understand what you mean! Thanks for offering to help though - it is greatly appreciated!

Time to create page: 0.448 seconds