Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Problem with smilies and border [SOLVED]

More
13 years 10 months ago #11 by Ke_Garnett
Ahh, got ya. It's the smile.class.php, I found the class definition. I will alter the class entry and make new css def's for that. Many thanks, now I know where I've to change the definitions. Many many thanks, I didn't found these files cause I've been looking at the default_ex folder not at default. May be I'm going to be more confused these days, ;-) I will post my solution.

Cheers

Thorsten

P.S.: I'm using 1.5.11

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago #12 by Cerberus
you will be even more confused soon when K1.6 is released as the template system is completely different lol

More
13 years 10 months ago #13 by Ke_Garnett
Cerberus wrote:

you will be even more confused soon when K1.6 is released as the template system is completely different lol

I hope not mate, lol. But the templates from 1.5 will hopely work on 1.6 :ohmy:

Cheers

Thorsten

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #14 by Ke_Garnett
OK it worked very fine, here is my solution for all users who have the same problem:

1. Open the smile.class.php and find (Line 414):
Code:
<tr class = "<?php echo $boardclass; ?>sectiontableentry2"> <td valign = "top" class = "fb_leftcolumn"> <strong><?php @print(_MESSAGE); ?></strong>:<br />

Alter the class (e.g. sectionetableentry3); like that:
Code:
<tr class = "<?php echo $boardclass; ?>sectiontableentry3"> <td valign = "top" class = "fb_leftcolumn"> <strong><?php @print(_MESSAGE); ?></strong>:<br />

2. Open the kunena.forum.css and add the following code (be aware that the class id must be the same like the one you altered in the smile.class.php)
Code:
#Kunena tr.fb_sectiontableentry3 td { background: #FFFFFF; color: #000000; padding:5px; border-bottom:0px solid #8F8F8F; border-left:0px solid #FFFFFF; border-right:0px solid #8F8F8F; font-size:11px; }

As you see I've elimated the border from the messageview. That's all.

Many many thanks, Cerberus for your help. :)

Cheers

Thorsten

Edit: Where I've to mark this thread as solved, couldn't find this option.
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by Ke_Garnett.

More
13 years 10 months ago #15 by Cerberus
your very welcome

just edit your first post and add [SOLVED] to the end of the subject :)

Time to create page: 0.401 seconds