Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question "expand" kunena to edges of template (the gap)

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #11 by sozzled
All right! Have it your own way! :laugh:

=================================================== GENERAL COMMENT
For the benefit of others who may read this thread in the future, we can say that there is no one, single, sure-fire solution to all these "template" issues. As Ninjao discovered:

I took the time to search the forums and didn't find a solution to my problem.

That's to be expected. The solution has always been, and will always continue to be, to learn how to fix the problem yourself.

If people want a unique, glitzy, glamorous, individualistically-styled website, then they have to expect that they'll need to put effort into learning how to design it properly - and that effort necessarily involves learning CSS. If learning CSS is not a "career goal" then people should settle for a simpler approach and use something with less sparkle, glitz or "style" ... or pay someone else to design the site for them. B)
===================================================
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #12 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re:
sozzled wrote:

All right! Have it your own way! :laugh:

=================================================== GENERAL COMMENT
For the benefit of others who may read this thread in the future, we can say that there is no one, single, sure-fire solution to all these "template" issues. As Ninjao discovered:

I took the time to search the forums and didn't find a solution to my problem.

That's to be expected. The solution has always been, and will always continue to be, to learn how to fix the problem yourself.

If people want a unique, glitzy, glamorous, individualistically-styled website, then they have to expect that they'll need to put effort into learning how to design it properly - and that effort necessarily involves learning CSS. If learning CSS is not a "career goal" then people should settle for a simpler approach and use something with less sparkle, glitz or "style" ... or pay someone else to design the site for them. B)
===================================================

oooooo that sounds nice they can pay me if they want to :P

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #13 by Ninjao
Thanks for your help guys :)

I found the problem. For some odd reason firebug was originally linking me to the wrong css, after multiple retrys it eventually showed me another .css file which I then edited and changed! :)

-Ninjao

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #14 by Cerberus
so are you all sorted now ninjao ?? can i get sozzled to archive this now ???

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #15 by Ninjao
yup :)

Firebug is amazing!

I have a new problem though, which I can't seem to figure out with firebug :( I posted it under the templates section again.

Regards,
-Ninjao

Time to create page: 0.379 seconds