Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question kunena and articles side bar problem

More
14 years 3 weeks ago - 14 years 3 weeks ago #11 by Cerberus
seems more like a 424 error to me, guess you cant help everyone sozzled :(
Last edit: 14 years 3 weeks ago by Cerberus.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 weeks ago #12 by sozzled
Yep, Cerberus, I understand your "code" :laugh:

I was going to close this topic until your message appeared.

The problem has, all along, never been about Kunena. This was one of those occasions when a user tried to use the Kunena forums to solve a Joomla issue. Sometimes it's easier and better to point people to help.joomla.org or forum.joomla.org and sometimes it's easier to give them the answer if the problem is simple. This was one of those cases when the former course of action would have been the wiser. :side:

Sometimes, too, all that the user wants is a forum website and, in cases like that, something like phpBB might be more suitable for them. That's OK, too. B)

This discussion is now closed.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.366 seconds