Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Bad looking Kunena tabs menu

More
14 years 9 months ago #11 by Spock
Glad to here that you're making progress (i only noticed now that the tabs were messed up too). The table issue looked like a padding or margin property was the culprit the kunena.forum.css properties for this are contained in the blocktable class but i think that the padding on your Joomla! template divs are causing an issue. I'm only speculating by the way because i haven't looked at it since i was talking to you last night - I hope this points you towards the solution. Best of luck with it

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #12 by YUB
Replied by YUB on topic Re:Bad looking Kunena tabs menu
Hello Spock,

Unfortunetly, i couldn't find the issue for the tables with disabling the properties line by line in the css files of kunena template and in mine.

Do U think the error could be in other files than css ? (in php files for example ?)

Unless, is there any solution to "isolate" the <jdoc:include type="component" /> ?

Thx Captain,

++
YUB

Edit : i'm close to the solution :
i've patched kunena.forum.css with :

#Kunena div {
margin : 0px;
}

and the tables look quite fine

but i think is not the right way ...
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by YUB.

More
14 years 9 months ago #13 by Spock
Yes that's a perfectly acceptable solution (it looks to be working ok) and if it doesn't cause any other issues with Kunena alignment I'd leave it as it is because you now don't have to edit your Joomla! CSS (which was the culprit) which would affect all other components.

Time to create page: 0.507 seconds