Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question [External - solved] CSS Conflicts Galore!

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #11 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:CSS Conflicts Galore!
It is only a basic css conflict - so i wouldn't give-up (its a nice template really). This CSS attribute

border-collapse

should be in a template CSS file that controls the plugin above (gridrender.php)

(it works when i alter it in firebug)

Screenshot with problem fixed:

check if there is possibly a gridrender.css file in the template directory and i think you'll find border-collapse somewhere in it.
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by Spock. Reason: Screenshot added
The topic has been locked.
More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #12 by JBHawaii
Replied by JBHawaii on topic Re:CSS Conflicts Galore!
I have altered the kunena.forum.css now and resolved that alignment issue :) I as much as possiblt try to stay away from changing the joomla template. because the result can be un-wanted when viewing other content instead of the forum.

I added
Code:
border-collapse: inherit;
to several sections. this was easier then I thought. now I can start to customize it :)

Thanks so much fellas for pointing me in the right direction :)

I think it's safe to say this topic can be marked as Solved.

Mahalo,
JBHawaii
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by JBHawaii.
More
14 years 10 months ago #13 by Spock
Replied by Spock on topic Re:CSS Conflicts Galore!
JBHawaii wrote:

I as much as possiblt try to stay away from changing the joomla template. because the result can be un-wanted when viewing other content instead of the forum.

I added

Code:
border-collapse: inherit;
to several sections. this was easier then I thought. now I can start to customize it :)

Yes, of course the kunena css override for border-collapse: inherit; is obviously the better solution.
Glad it works

.......moved to solved
Time to create page: 0.550 seconds