Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Full Width Forum for JA_Edenite template

More
13 years 11 months ago #11 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Full Width Forum
pm me your site link and will see if i can quickly fix it now. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #12 by dumbmage
Replied by dumbmage on topic Re: Full Width Forum
Thanks Cerberus! I PM'd you my info!

More
13 years 11 months ago #13 by Cerberus
ok been working on this for few hour and i can not get it to display correct with out affect other page so sadly i will have to say that you are goin to hvae to get another template that will allow you to have it full width or edit ur current one and have a seperate version for the kunena forums and another for rest of your site.

More
13 years 11 months ago #14 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Re: Full Width Forum
Cerberus wrote:

ok been working on this for few hour and i can not get it to display correct with out affect other page so sadly i will have to say that you are goin to hvae to get another template that will allow you to have it full width or edit ur current one and have a seperate version for the kunena forums and another for rest of your site.

That's exactly what I discovered, too!

Basically, the site template is designed to always have something in the left column. If the column is "empty" (i.e., no modules are assigned to it) the column appears regardless occupying 20% of the width allocated to the component display. In other words, the column does not collapse when it's empty and the Kunena component can only use 80% of that width.

The "fault" lies with the design of the JA_Edenite template. If dumbmage wants to use that template with Kunena with a collapsible left column, the only solution that I can see is to write to JoomlArt .

More
13 years 11 months ago #15 by Cerberus
yer exactly sozzled :) or pay a freelancer to do the edit.

More
13 years 11 months ago #16 by dumbmage
Replied by dumbmage on topic Re: Full Width Forum
Thanks for helping so much! I guess since it's free I guess things cant be perfect.. so I'll just stick to what I have for now! Once again, thank you so much for your efforts!

Time to create page: 0.422 seconds