Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question background image in Kunena

More
13 years 10 months ago #1 by Rup
I assign my website with a template. my site is showing me Background image on all the Pages , when I click on menus, But not for Kunena forum. I linked Kunena forum with my Menu option as "index.php?option=com_kunena"

My template .Css have
body {
font-family:Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif;
line-height: 1.3em;
margin: 0px;
padding: 0;
font-size: 12px;
background: #D6CE8F url('images/Background.jpg') no-repeat;
background-size: 100%;
align:left;
overflow-x: hidden
}

After trying it for 1 day, I able to do it when I pasted this body css as it is in kunena.forum.css.

Now My question is what should I do in a case I have a class which I have used in my website for <tr> background.

Do i need to copy all the content of my template css file in kunena.forum.css, to work ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 10 months ago - 13 years 10 months ago #2 by sozzled
I do not think this is a Kunena issue. As I have written elsewhere in these forums, changing the Kunena CSS in order to fit it with the thousands of Joomla site templates that users have is only half of the solution; sometimes there is nothing in the Kunena CSS that will make any difference at all. The solution lies in modifying the Joomla site template.

As you will have read in Before you ask for help with template issues ... it is often not possible for us to provide you with specific assistance because everyone's situation is different. This is why we start by providing general guidance to users in the hope that they will discover and learn how to solve their own problems.

Sometimes, though, the solution is more complicated than the skills that users have. Even though I strongly suspect that the problem in this case lies outside Kunena, we may be able to help but we also need yours, too.

As a general rule, the site template takes precedence over the Kunena template. It's always a good idea, too, to make sure you are using the default_ex template or base any modifications that you make on that template. If you use other templates we cannot be responsible for the problems that may result.

You should also use the latest version of Kunena (currently it is K 1.5.11) before you post questions to this forum.

Perhaps, if we could see a live demonstration of the problem for ourselves, we might be able to suggest a remedy? :)
Last edit: 13 years 10 months ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.363 seconds