Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Kunena forum width not full

More
14 years 1 month ago #11 by manansaini
HI ,

i just tested on IE that the right side bar and center content is displaced at the bottom due to the above code ..

before i tested in Firefox in firefox its ok but problem in IE.

I used IE version: 8.0.6001.18882

if i removed that "width=auto;" code then its ok in IE .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #12 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Problem solved?
Your Kunena page looks great! 100% full width. Firefox 3.7 and IE 8. :woohoo:

Is it OK to close this topic now? :dry:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 month ago #13 by manansaini
Replied by manansaini on topic Re: Problem solved?
not kunena page check the home page ..

with width=auto; code home page code also change.

More
14 years 1 month ago #14 by sozzled
The problem on your home page also has nothing to do with Kunena. It has something to do with a file ../templates/siteground/js/png.js. I have no idea where that came from or what it is used for.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #15 by manansaini
This file is only related with .png images it does not effect any width. because .png images not show in IE background invisible.

As I told you when I write the code "width=auto;" then only it change the width in IE.

when i delete that line it again works ok...
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by manansaini.

More
14 years 1 month ago #16 by sozzled
With all due respect, manansaini, your problem has nothing to do with Kunena. That's it. End of story.

If you don't change the width value, your Kunena page is affected (the overall width is narrowed); this is caused by the Joomla template. I can say, honestly, that it's not an inherent design flaw within Kunena because if you change your Joomla template then the Kunena display works as you would expect it to. However, changing the Joomla template by adding "width=auto" affects your home page as far as IE 8 is concerned. It seems that you're unable to have it both ways. Whichever way you look at it, it's your Joomla template that's the root cause of the problem and maybe you should take the issue up with the developer of the Joomla template that you are using?

Perhaps your home page problems are the result of a module or plugin or something else that I am unaware of. I offered to look at your website but you have declined. OK, that's your decision and I respect it. I would suggest that you systematically disable all plugins or modules until the display (in IE) works as it's supposed to.

... or perhaps someone else can redesign your website for you. I'm sorry, but I'm out of other options to suggest. :(

More
14 years 1 month ago #17 by manansaini
ok sozzled ! thanks for your help! i appreciate your help that you tried to do.

I think i must have used dedicated forum :( I have to shift some dedicated forum. As kunena give another problems also regarding side bars :(

Goood luck!
Have a nice day!
Admin!
www.logicmatters.org

Time to create page: 0.521 seconds