Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Important -1 - An error has occurred. It was not possible to copy the selected file.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #11 by sozzled
4uvak91 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with free webhost

... except that you can't run Kunena with it, from the sounds of things. :dry:
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #12 by 4uvak91
Not Run, I have Installation problem! If I can install other plugings, components...why i can't install this then? Very strange....I think, I wneed to solve this problem with webhost :)
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by 4uvak91.

More
14 years 1 week ago #13 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Advertising
4uvak91 wrote:

There is nothing wrong with free webhost

oh dear how wrong you are and i personlay am only trying to help you out please dont try to make out im stupid.

to other nicer users reading this in the future, i will give you this one bit of advice:
....NOTHING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB THAT IS FREE IS WORTH HAVING....

More
14 years 1 week ago #14 by 4uvak91
Replied by 4uvak91 on topic Re: Advertising
Have i been rude to you? "....NOTHING ON THE WORLD WIDE WEB THAT IS FREE IS WORTH HAVING...." <--- ofcoure there is, for example Joomla! This conversation is going off topic....

More
14 years 1 week ago #15 by Cerberus
Replied by Cerberus on topic Re: Advertising
i was refering to HOSTING PROVIDERS

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #16 by sozzled
I agree. This discussion is going off-topic

*********** Off-topic **************

Nothing is free as we have written. Kunena is freely available, that's true, and so is Joomla. But, in the sense that either Kunena or Joomla are "three mouseclicks and your done" that's not the same thing. There is a cost in terms of the commitment you are prepared to make and the investment of your time to learn what there is to know and understand about these great developments.

A lot of people think that they can also get support for free. Well, to an extent that's true, but it's only to the extent that we're willing to help. Joomla and Kunena (and many other developments) are built and operated by dedicated hobbyists and enthusiasts - volunteers. We're prepared to help, willing to help, sometimes even over-the-top enthusiastically devoted to helping others ... as long as they are prepared to meet us half-way.

********* End off-topic **********

The solution in this case is to engage the webhost service provider to assist with the problem resolution. Not all webhosts provide a platform that supports Kunena. C'est la vie.
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #17 by 4uvak91
Thank you sozzled...i'll try to solve this problem with webhost! I wanna kunena on my website, this has cool features and interface looks good also...great opensource prog. :lol:

Here, I made a video about my problem

More
14 years 1 week ago #18 by 4uvak91

Hello,

Our team would be more than happy to help you with any problem you encounter. However, we will only provide free support for our system and services. We will help you with basic problems associated with getting scripts running, but if you need help with third-party software, contact the authors of that software or query Google.com with error message you get.

It is not possible for us to provide help for everyone, fix PHP errors or develop your website as it would require a lot of administrative time. We focus in getting our servers and services up and running.

However, you can upgrade your account at www.000webhost.com/upgrade and we will provide you with full help in installing your scripts, developing your website and fixing errors.

Many Thanks,
Helpdesk Staff

Hmm...I completely lost atm, maybe I need to try install this via FTP. CAn you help me with that? Please, watch my video also...all folders are writable!!

More
14 years 1 week ago #19 by xillibit
So, i advise you to use an another host or another hosting plan which provide SSH access, like that you can do almost what you want.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #20 by 4uvak91
Do you know any free webhost, coz i'm not ready for paid web host. I just wanna learn Joomla first properly! But can I install Kunena via FTP

Time to create page: 0.534 seconds