Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question IPB, Punbb, Phpbb3, SMF2 to Kunena solved

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #21 by forum-migrations
AntonioP wrote:

Migration State
Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '00-'01','1231971498','93.103.59.70','0','0','0','0','78','0','null','null','null' at line 1 Whole query: insert into hms_fb_messages (id,parent,thread,catid,name,userid,email,subject,time,ip,topic_emoticon,locked,hold,ordering,hits,moved,modified_by,modified_time,modified_reason) values ('63','0','63','35','Anonymous','62','[email protected]','Akustika v ibiza '00-'01','1231971498','93.103.59.70','0','0','0','0','78','0','null','null','null');

That's an error on topics title, go to to PHPMYADMIN find the post with id 63, find the topic id, open the topic table and find with that id and check the title: look the solution that i posted (by a tester, i think that with large databases or sometimes the behaviour is unexpected) for modify test.php for fix a comma problem

About other question of menu elements, the script won't erase anything from the menu.
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by forum-migrations.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #22 by AntonioP
:) something went wrong with my database..

no problem.. as i write these lines, im doing a fresh install and let me see :)

i realy hope that won't be any trouble. :)

Every minute when im on Kuena ... im in love with it :)

More
14 years 4 weeks ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #23 by AntonioP
Here is my problem :)

after abose error :

in kuena forum :

and after clicking on topis to view posts :

and i didn't find ID topic 63 :(
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by AntonioP.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #24 by forum-migrations
Because the error you don't have migrated posts.

I wrote you that try to find the topic title on the other forum, phpbb3 or smf or whatever, search for the character after Akustika v ibiza on the title (because something after that is causing the error), and if is the comma of the fixed line, change the line, if is other character try to modify test.php for replace it using the line as base for fix it.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #25 by Collector
Collector wrote:

After running the script I received a message on successful completion. The migration was successful, but CONTROL PANEL lost a few points as the site configuration templates. Do you have any ideas?

I solved the problem just creating a new record for the super administrator :P

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #26 by Acidream
Hello!
Can some one wrote simple FAQ to this migrator?!
I have installed phpbb3 in the url/forum/ and joomla 1.5.14 in root folder.
Name of joomladb is joom5 and name of phpbbdb is phpbb5.
I installed the Universal Password Integration - Forum Migrations
I uploaded the Migration folder to the Joomla folder and used the address url/migrator/index.php
What I must write in MYSQL User and MYSQL Pass forms? Or I need to import all data from phpbbdb to joomladb? Whatever I tried both ways and when I press Load Databases! I saw only "Fallo cargando la URL" Say please what I do wrong?
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by Acidream.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago - 14 years 2 weeks ago #27 by forum-migrations
sorry but i dont have time for write FAQs.

You need 1 mysql user with access to your phpbb database and Joomla database(is common on some servers use user cpanel data for mysql access).

Example: when installing joomla you have to write your database, mysql user and pass, use same user if have access to phpbb too.

Regards
Last edit: 14 years 2 weeks ago by forum-migrations.

More
14 years 2 weeks ago #28 by Randal
Hello @forum-migrations I've got bad news. Did you know that your site is not available for me (and probably for some others too)? I'm browsing from Poland. Did you blocked some IPs or regions? Now I see by hidemyass.com that site is normally working but not for me. I've got system SERVER NOT FOUND message. Someone have this problem too?

More
14 years 1 week ago - 14 years 1 week ago #29 by S.Nieves
For some reason I can't access the

url/migrator/index.php

I created a new folder in the root directory where joomla is and called it migrator.

I get an error, not the conversion. Any ideas?

SOLVED! I successfully converted over using the method posted in the kunena docs!! :D
Last edit: 14 years 1 week ago by S.Nieves.

More
13 years 11 months ago #30 by Jed11
I've got a very small database with SMF 2.0 RC3 (338 Posts in 19 Topics by 8 Members).

I'm getting unresolved querry errors of "'re". Your script does effectively erase all users of the joomla database even if it errors out and doesn't import or migrate the users of the smf database.

I'm not versed enough with PhPAdmin or mysql to know how to resolve these queries without some instructions and I'm not going to chance another failed migration have have my existing users wiped out.

Time to create page: 0.547 seconds