Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question IPB, Punbb, Phpbb3, SMF2 to Kunena solved

More
14 years 1 month ago #11 by rjbaker1178
Can you verify if this script will convert SMF 1.1.xx or if it is ONLY for SMF 2? Since SMF 2 is still in beta, there are a lot of people who haven't upgraded yet

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 1 month ago #12 by forum-migrations

More
14 years 1 month ago #13 by DTP2
Just tried to convert my phpBB3 forum to Kunena.

Installed a fresh Joomla (1.5.15) and the latest Kunena.
Installed the plugin universalpassfm.php.zip.
Opened the folder migrator7 in my browser and followed the steps.
Message says it finished succesfully, but there are no categories in Kunena at all.
Even worse, my administrator login isn't recognized anymore, so I cannot access my Joomla backend.

Please tell me what went wrong.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 4 weeks ago #14 by forum-migrations
Hi, remember that the script is a test, not a project.

About that error, you can try with this:

(by a tester, i think that with large databases or sometimes the behaviour is unexpected)

test.php

Change line 141 with this: (or find something similar)

if(gettype($val)=="string") { $final[$key]=html2bbcode(addslashes(html_entity_decode(str_replace('\'', '`', $val))));}

Because this test use a plain text mode
Last edit: 14 years 4 weeks ago by forum-migrations.

More
14 years 1 month ago #15 by DTP2
I must admid that I am not really able to read from your website what the meaning of this project is, but I thought I could give it a try in a test environment. And since this whas a test for me and the script says it is a beta I thought you might want to know about errors or problems occuring while or after the conversion.

Thank you for your reply.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #16 by Collector
After running the script I received a message on successful completion. The migration was successful, but CONTROL PANEL lost a few points as the site configuration templates. Do you have any ideas?

SMF2=>KUNENA
:blush:
Attachments:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by Collector.

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #17 by AntonioP
Hello !

I've have tested and i like it.. but i have few errors :

Migration State
Invalid query: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '00-'01','1231971498','93.103.59.70','0','0','0','0','78','0','null','null','null' at line 1 Whole query: insert into hms_fb_messages (id,parent,thread,catid,name,userid,email,subject,time,ip,topic_emoticon,locked,hold,ordering,hits,moved,modified_by,modified_time,modified_reason) values ('63','0','63','35','Anonymous','62','[email protected]','Akustika v ibiza '00-'01','1231971498','93.103.59.70','0','0','0','0','78','0','null','null','null');

1.) then i checked on kuena forum.. Topic are showing but not the posts..

where i did go wrong..???

what i do :)

1.) i have silly webhoster so i've import database of phpbb forum tu my testjoomla database and then migrade.. ( why) because i use difrend usernames and passwords for my databases :( . this was the only way to even start migrate :)

can someone help me out ?

i really like more kuena then phpbb :woohoo:

one more error :
Migration State
Invalid query: Table 'antonioper_testphpbb.hms_fb_categories' doesn't exist Whole query: insert into hms_fb_categories (id,parent,name,cat_emoticon,locked,alert_admin,moderated,moderators,pub_access,pub_recurse,admin_access,admin_recurse,ordering,future2,published,checked_out,checked_out_time,review,hits,description,headerdesc,class_sfx,id_last_msg,numTopics,numPosts,time_last_msg) values ('20','116','LEON Mk1 LEON Mk2','0','0','0','0','null','0','0','0','0','20','0','1','0','0000-00-00 00:00:00','0','0','','','','5066','1','35','1246567261');
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by AntonioP.

More
14 years 1 month ago #18 by renzo
I can't understand this topic. You write about a script converting to kunena but I do not see this script. Where is it?

Some user asks also if it is valid for SMF 1.1.xx. Me too repete the request.
Please advice any metod to convert form SMF 1.1.xx to Kunena.
Thank you

More
14 years 1 month ago - 14 years 1 month ago #19 by sozzled
My involvement in this discussion has been to help clarify the issues. The topic title states that the conversion process, developed by forum-migrations, is for SMF 2 purposes. There may or may not be other ways of converting from SMF 1 to Kunena (I don't know) but, if there are, please search the forums for them.

The conversion script details are contained in the first message posted in this topic - see the link marked as "Release" - however, as forum-migrations stated that this only apply to SMF 2, knowing this information may not be entirely helpful to renzo unless he can adapt the procedure to his SMF 1 needs. :unsure:
Last edit: 14 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
14 years 4 weeks ago #20 by renzo
Thank you very much, sozzled

Time to create page: 0.558 seconds