Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question K 1.5.7 Installation issues

More
14 years 2 months ago #11 by sozzled
Different error ==> Different solution ==> Whole other discussion.

There are many useful tips contained in the documentation Wiki about installation timeout problems. I suggest you work your way through them. But there is no one solution to fit every possible problem scenario.

Although I doubt that you have manually changed the MySQL tables, your Joomla SQL database may be corrupted. Again, there's no one-size-fits-all solution for problems.

You may find other suggestions for getting the "Your Kunena installation is incomplete!" messages by searching the forum,.

In the meantime, to prevent the misuse of this discussion topic for problems relating to K 1.5.9, I am locking this topic in case others may be tempted to hijack it.

If you continue to have problems, and you are unable to find a solution, please start a new discussion topic relating to your specific problems. You may be assured that we will try to help you as best we can. Thank you ... and good luck. :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.351 seconds