Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Convert SMF 1.1.10 to Kunena 1.5.6

More
14 years 5 months ago #11 by StAlex
ormuz wrote:

Any idea?

Please, send a full stdout of script. May be it contain full SQL-instruction. It can help to find solution for you.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 5 months ago #12 by admiral_trigger_happy
mythus wrote:

No, you can't remove that.

I am willing to be it is finding a '' in smf_messages. Probably a ' that got changed into '' by the wonderful database demons.

I tried to do a conversion and got a similar problem

The export is putting '' (two separate inverted commas) where it finds a ' in the body text when I exported my tables too.

I'm did a find replace for '', to qqw, then I did a find replace '' to \' and I did a find replace for qqw, back to '',
(I'm pretty sure the '', is supposed to be like that thats why I changed them to something else then back)

Hopefully this will fix it, I'll report back

More
14 years 5 months ago #13 by peripsum
mythus wrote:

No, you can't remove that.

I am willing to be it is finding a '' in smf_messages. Probably a ' that got changed into '' by the wonderful database demons.

I done this, but he got another error - i also changed “ " ' '' and another, but got a break during converting...

any idea - or a new convert tool ?

Thanks alot JoseMaria

More
14 years 5 months ago #14 by mythus
Greetings,

When I did it, I had to completely take out the '' . I didn not replace them with anything, not even with ' or \'.. I simply had to take em out completely. Have you tried doing that?

Also, what version SMF? My conversion was from SMF2rc1 and I had to do full table changes to make it work for example.

More
14 years 5 months ago #15 by peripsum
Hi Mythus,

we got it ;) thank you.

but we dont get the "statistic" of the old myBB - kunena begins to count the threads with zero (0) - do you know how or where i can import the old forum-statistics to kunena?

Thank you.

More
14 years 5 months ago #16 by mythus
Greetings,

I don't know anything about myBB having only used it briefly as a test run back in the 1.2x days. THe only forum I've converted to Kunena is SMF2rc1. Perhaps using Kunena's Recount Statistics option will help here? I do know that the issue I had regarding is statistics is that it made all last replies and stuff before the converions to have taken place in 1969.

More
14 years 5 months ago #17 by peripsum
thank you that was it: recount inside kunena statistic !

I have done a migration from MyBB 1.4 over SMF 1.1.10 successfull to 1.5.6 KUNENA...

Thanks alot :D i am happy now

More
13 years 10 months ago #18 by baijianpeng
hi, mythus and StAlex ,

Which converter can do migration from SMF2 rc3 to Kunena 1.5.11?

Thanks.

www.joomlagate.com/

Chinese Joomla Users' Portal

Time to create page: 0.540 seconds