Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question phpbb3 to Kunena

More
13 years 11 months ago #131 by ron273
Replied by ron273 on topic Re: phpbb3 to Kunena

I enlarged memory_limit to 128M and max_execution_time to 120.

Ok, that did the trick. The script ran for about 45 minutes and te database is complete.
One small detail though, I cannot get access with my administrator details now.

I'll have to reset the password in the DB, but all looks good sofar!

Ronald

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 11 months ago #132 by Kymmy
Replied by Kymmy on topic Re: phpbb3 to Kunena
Yep, the script doesn;t copy across any of the passwords (you can;t do it via a simple script either as the hash is different.. See my previous posts in this thread for a way of doing it

More
13 years 10 months ago #133 by tripslip38
Replied by tripslip38 on topic Re: phpbb3 to Kunena
I'm not sure if this fits in this topic, but many other conversion related questions have been asked here, so I'll shoot:

PhpBB3 uses strange unique ID's within the BBcode they store in the database for post content.

Example: [url:17ejkhi]http://www....[/url:17ejkhi]

First, I'm unsure what the point of these is, and second, Kunena doesn't like them.

My regex isn't strong enough to write a parser for this converter. Anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks.

More
13 years 10 months ago #134 by Kymmy
Replied by Kymmy on topic Re: phpbb3 to Kunena
tripslip38 wrote:

I'm not sure if this fits in this topic, but many other conversion related questions have been asked here, so I'll shoot:

PhpBB3 uses strange unique ID's within the BBcode they store in the database for post content.

Example: [url:17ejkhi]http://www....[/url:17ejkhi]

First, I'm unsure what the point of these is, and second, Kunena doesn't like them.

My regex isn't strong enough to write a parser for this converter. Anyone come up with a solution?

Thanks.

If you know of a find/replace tool within a text editor that will enable you to do a url:???????] and replace with url] then that is easily done via a database dump (using an export and then re-import the database..

I've had a look at a test DB I did and the URL statements all have an "onclick" statement on them that is easy to get rid of using this method, but I presume the bit after [url: is a hex dynamic, if so then you may have a hard time finding an editor with a working find/replace

Time to create page: 0.384 seconds