Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question 1.5.14 Having Trouble Installing (Fatal Error)

More
13 years 1 month ago #11 by Sal Collaziano
That's where the "Forum" link/tab takes you. It appears the installation is not there. I'm trying to find it.. Any idea where it might be?

xillibit wrote:

Sal Collaziano wrote: Okay... Any idea where it is now? :p

gmsocial.com/index.php?Itemid=92

What do you mean ?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 1 month ago #12 by Sal Collaziano
I keep messing around and it just keeps getting worse and worse.. I just want people to click the FORUM tab and find the forum. For whatever reason, I cannot do that.. I know I need to pick up a book and start reading about Joomla, but for now I'd love it if somebody could help me figure this out....

More
13 years 1 month ago #13 by Sal Collaziano
When I go to add a new menu item, I can't find Kunena anywhere in the "Select Menu Item Type" area. Maybe this is my problem. Do I need to reinstall Kunena for it to show up?

More
13 years 1 month ago #14 by Sal Collaziano
I think I got it working... I'm so mentally exhausted right now that I'll explain it later...

More
12 years 11 months ago #15 by cybnet
I'm having this problem. I need install Kunena 1.5.14 to converti the forum from Agora.
I've read this post but I don't get the solution.

More
12 years 11 months ago #16 by xillibit
If you explain in more details your issue(the error that you have, joomla, php, mysql version), i should help you

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
12 years 11 months ago #17 by cybnet
Sorry, the error is the same expalined in this first post of this topic so I thought it was not needed explain again.

Fatal error: Call to a member function getAttribute() on a non-object in /home/gmsocial/public_html/administrator/components/com_kunena/lib/fx.upgrade.class.php on line 255

I see the error come from file fx.upgrade.php, but I'm not upgrading.

Joomla 1.5.22, php 5.2.16, mysql 5.0.91, trying kunena 1.5.14

Finally I've found the kunena 1.5.13 package file and I've installed it without any problem. When the migration is completed I will upgrade to kunena 1.6.

More
12 years 11 months ago #18 by sozzled
Excellent. That sounds like good advice.

More
12 years 11 months ago #19 by cybnet

sozzled wrote: Excellent. That sounds like good advice.

I posted the info required at the same time you write that :). See above your post.

More
12 years 11 months ago #20 by xillibit
This error has discussed many times here, you should remove a wrong character in kunena manifest file.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.519 seconds