Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question php-fusion v6x -> Kunena 1.5 90% completed

More
13 years 4 months ago - 13 years 4 months ago #11 by Laacis
After some days of mixing the code, i finally finished the thing with subjects.
And like you sed- there just needed a small changes.

Open convert_threads.php

edit line 75.
FROM: SELECT p.*, u.user_name, u.user_email, t.thread_views

TO: SELECT p.*, u.user_name, u.user_email, t.thread_views, t.thread_subject

and line 137.

FROM: '".prepTextForDB($rw)."', '".prepTextForDB($rw)."', '".$rw."',

TO: '".prepTextForDB($rw)."', '".prepTextForDB($rw)."', '".$rw."',

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Last edit: 13 years 4 months ago by Laacis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 4 months ago #12 by Gipa
Hi Laasics

Great! :)

Any idea how to fix the error, I'm getting...?

* Unable to run database query: 1054 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_users' doesn't exist
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_fields_values' doesn't exist
* Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist
* Unable to obtain row as associative array: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_fb_users' doesn't exist

(See earlier post for the full description.)

I hope you can help - I don't know how else to migrate from my old site to my new... :(
I am more than willing to pay for your help, if that makes a difference...?

:) Rie

More
13 years 3 months ago - 13 years 3 months ago #13 by Laacis
You are using kunena or fb ?

I'm asking,because this migrator i build for fb , but i think you are using kunena.
And that's why you have this error: ... doesn't exist

All you have to do is: in this migrator,open all files that are starting with "convert_"
and with search function,search for "fb" and replace them with "kunena" . = DONE

Remember to backup your database first ;)
Last edit: 13 years 3 months ago by Laacis.

More
13 years 3 months ago #14 by Gipa
Ok, great! I'll try that.

Thank you SOOOOO much!! B)

More
13 years 3 months ago #15 by Laacis
Did it help ?

More
13 years 3 months ago #16 by Gipa
Hi again

Sorry for my late reply. The licence on the CP-server was renewed and there was an error with it, so I have not had access... But it's back, and I tried your solution.

Unfortunately I still get an error when trying to convert the users:

# Unable to run database query: 1054 - Unknown column 'userid' in 'where clause'
# Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_fields_values' doesn't exist
# Unable to run database query: 1054 - Unknown column 'userid' in 'field list' - INSERT INTO wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_users ( userid, status, points, posted_on, avatar, thumb, invite, params, view, friendcount ) VALUES ( 1, '', 0, '0000-00-00 00:00:00', 'images/avatar/old/BIT[1].jpg', 'images/avatar/old/BIT[1].jpg', 0, 'notifyEmailSystem=1 privacyProfileView=20 privacyPhotoView=20 privacyFriendsView=20 privacyVideoView=1 notifyEmailMessage=1 notifyEmailApps=1 daylightsavingoffset=0 ', 0, 0 )
# Unable to run database query: 1146 - Table 'wiberg_altomhobby.jos_community_fields_values' doesn't exist

...etc, etc, etc...

Any idea what to do...?
(I am really happy that you have taken the time to help - I would be lost without your help...!)

More
13 years 3 months ago #17 by Gipa
It seems that users were created despite of the error message, so I tried converting the forum as well.

It kind of ...well... almost... ehm... didn't really work... ;)

I can see a list of my forums/categories, but the categories are empty.
When I look at the list of recent topics, I can see them all. But when I click on a topic, the threads have no content. You can see which users posted when, but the text they wrote is gone...

More
13 years 3 months ago #18 by Gipa
Hi again

If it helps to have a look around, you can find it on www.findjobbet.dk/altomhobby ...

More
13 years 3 months ago #19 by Laacis
I think forum didn't convert well,because somewhere you forgot to edit from fb to kunena.

You are using fusion v6 or v7?
If v6,then create a new site and upgrade there from v6 to v7 (i'm using v7,not 7.1).
After that try to convert,just edit the code,like I did.

More
13 years 3 months ago #20 by Gipa
Hi again

I use v7... And I tried going through all the convert_ files again, but couldn't find anything missing.

However, for some reason I tried running your plugin again, this time choosing "delete and transfer forum messages" (or whatever it was called - the part that ONLY takes care of thread content).
And that worked!

Well... Kind of...
I have nothing in my "Recent posts" list, and looking at the index/categories, all posts are 41 years old... Haha! :laugh:
But the threads are fine, so I'll just have to see if I can figure out how to make it NOT say that they are 41 years old when looking at the index... ;)

Anyway - I'm almost there.
Thank you SOOOOO much for your help!!

Time to create page: 0.396 seconds