Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Important Moderator cannot delete posts before release

More
12 years 10 months ago #11 by prakash
i have enabled the legacy mode because some other extensions need to be enabled it.

so is it necessary to disable it for k1.6 ?

Regards,

virginsoft.net

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 10 months ago #12 by sozzled
For your sake it's necessary that you get rid of the extensions that require "legacy mode", not for my sake and not for the sake of Kunena. K 1.6 has not been tested with legacy mode. If you really need the old software, then stay with it. If you want to move ahead, then throw it out. If you want help when things go wrong ... that's a different story.

Anything that relies on J! 1.0 is outdated, unsupported and will be like an anchor that will, one day, drown your site.

More
12 years 10 months ago #13 by prakash
Thanks for your suggestion. i will update my all extension then will update the kunena 1.6

Regards,

Prakash

virginsoft.net

Time to create page: 0.347 seconds