Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Question Translating Kunena for logged in users

More
14 years 3 months ago #11 by matawest
Hello again xillibit!
The swedish translation of the images works fine as long as status is Guest. But the fact is that "everything" turns to English when I log in. I'm now in the progress of updating Joomla to 1.5.15 to see what happens. Perhaps I should do a reinstallation of Kunena as well? Another thing that came to mind is that I use Joomlart's template JA_Sulfur which include templates for Kunena and JomSocial. I do not see how this could affect the translation but I mention it in case you find it interesting :-) Thanks!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 3 months ago #12 by Matias
Users have also language setting -- try looking at it first. Joomla allows different users to use different language.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds