Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Thread View Counter....?

More
13 years 7 months ago #11 by josh8
Replied by josh8 on topic Re: Thread View Counter....?
this is the message I've just had from the guys who built the site....

Hi

No it does not appear to work from my end.

You have the latest version on kenuna and the latest template, all files for the forum are the latest versions

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 7 months ago #12 by sozzled

josh8 wrote: ... the latest version on Kunena and the latest template, all files for the forum are the latest versions

I'm sorry but that is non-responsive. You were not informed what version you have installed - please check it, as I have instructed you - and the template is not the standard, unmodified Kunena default_ex template but someone else's customised version of it.

More
13 years 7 months ago #13 by josh8
this is what it says....

Installed version: Kunena 1.5.12 | 2010-06-19 | 1897 [ Calificar ] | Copyright: © 2008-2009 Kunena | License: GNU GPL

More
13 years 7 months ago #14 by josh8
I have all the latest upgrades... but the counter still isn't working....?

More
13 years 7 months ago #15 by sozzled
I can only repeat the advice I gave earlier. Your template has been changed - it is not the unmodified default_ex template that ships with the K 1.5.12 installation kit. There may (or may not) have been other changes made. I am not saying that this is the definite cause of the problem but it's something that we need to eliminate as a potential cause.

We need to see your website using standard, unmodified, K 1.5.12 software and that means using the standard, unmodified, default_ex template that was designed for K 1.5.12. If this fixes the problem then you know the cause and you also have a workaround. We can only advise; the decision-making is entirely in your hands.
The following user(s) said Thank You: josh8

More
13 years 7 months ago #16 by josh8
ok.... I went back to my designer who sent this reply....

!The default ex template version that comes with the latest version of the forum IS being used, I have download the forum package from their site done a full upgrade of the forum which can be seen at the bottom of the admin page on the component, I have also manually uploaded every file from default_ex folder the latest version to your server, I can 100% ensure you that your forum is absolutely up to date."

the view counter still isn't registering when guest view a thread...?

More
13 years 7 months ago #17 by josh8
does nobody have an answer to this problem....?

More
13 years 7 months ago - 13 years 7 months ago #18 by sozzled
I do not have an answer to this problem. Does that answer your question?

Have you experimented with a test site, using J 1.5.20 rhuk_milkyway template, K 1.5.12 with the unmodified default_ex template that you downloaded from this website and does that work for you? If that test is successful, what does that tell you about your website?

I have a test site that you can use, to test this for yourself. As a guest you can view a topic and you will see the view count increased. If you're interested, I will give you the details by PM.
Last edit: 13 years 7 months ago by sozzled.

More
13 years 5 months ago #19 by josh8
we have still not resolved this problem....!

Can't believe nobody knows how to do this.....?

Time to create page: 0.603 seconds