Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Does Kunena automatically resize images?

More
13 years 10 months ago #11 by xillibit
Hello,

Kunena 1.6 is approching to the beta step, i hope that this version will be released before joomla 1.6 beta.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 years 5 months ago #12 by ramunas911

sozzled wrote: I haven't searched the forums myself, but I'm fairly confident that image resize has been discussed on many occasions. You might like to look for yourself. I am fairly sure that image display size is governed by how much screen space you allocate to Kunena (I know, that sounds a little vague, but it's the best answer I can give you at 7:00 am before I've had my first cup of coffee and after contemplating your invitation to "bare with you" ... or did you mean bear with you? :blush: :laugh: I wonder what the neighbours will think?)

Yes, Kunena automatically downsizes the display of large images that would otherwise be break your site template.

It doesn't work with Opera. I am right? Because I see this page (and lot) of others in my forum, which are breaking my site template.

You can see it here (check it with opera 10.62)

rspagalba.lt/index.php?option=com_kunena...d=350&Itemid=122#350

More
13 years 5 months ago #13 by fxstein
Two different topics.

The resizing for images works independent of the size limit of images. Looks like we have a css issue on Opera with images larger than the available space in the forum (independent of the max image settings of the upload)

Please confirm that it looks like this for you:

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)
Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.359 seconds