Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for Community Builder or its related products. For Community Builder support you should visit Joomlapolis .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use Community Builder with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of Community Builder.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question Issues with the comment delete.

More
1 year 9 months ago #11 by Leen
I think you should remove that before the user is delete
and move his messages at the administrator> components >Kunena Forum > Users then check the user who wants to delete and then click the button at the top move messages
. (think if you have already deleted a user that it is no longer possible)

L.v.d.A
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
1 year 9 months ago #12 by SMC
Replied by SMC on topic Issues with the comment delete.
I understand what you said but my problem is that when I am deleting any user his/her messages assign to new created user so my questions are

1) Is it kunena default functionality that when any user will be deleted his/her messages assign to new user?
2) Can I assign any user messages to any other user before deleting user?

More
1 year 9 months ago #13 by Leen
ok, jetzt verstehe ich,
aber wenn Sie zuerst Nachrichten von denen löschen, die gelöscht werden sollen, und dann den Benutzer, wird das auch passieren.
Ich habe das lokal von hier aus getestet und hatte Benutzer mit der ID-Nummer 420. danach einen neuen Benutzer erstellt, aber er bekommt diese Nachrichten nicht. Wenn dies also Ihr Fall ist, sieht es so aus, als würde es dieselbe ID-Nummer wie der gelöschte Benutzer erstellen. Haben Sie manchmal ein Programm, das Ihre Datenbank bereinigt oder ähnliches. p.s Hoffentlich funktioniert die Google-Übersetzung ein bisschen gut..
"Es sieht also so aus, als ob Ihr Joomla oder Kunena dieselbe ID-Nummer wie der gelöschte Benutzer erstellt"

L.v.d.A

More
1 year 9 months ago #14 by SMC
Replied by SMC on topic Issues with the comment delete.
OK I will check this and get back to you

More
1 year 9 months ago #15 by Leen
Es scheint, dass die Nachrichten nicht wirklich gelöscht werden.
Wenn ich während meines Tests dem neuen Benutzer die ID-Nummer des gelöschten Benutzers über phpmyadmin gebe,
werden die alten E-Mail-Nachrichten tatsächlich an den neuen Benutzer zurückgegeben..

L.v.d.A

Time to create page: 0.395 seconds