Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This is not a support forum for JomSocial or its related products. For JomSocial support you should visit JomSocial .

The information given in this category is intended to guide users who want to use JomSocial with Kunena and, mostly, was written by Kunena users. The information here is not necessarily accurate, up-to-date nor is it intended to replace the support given by the developers of JomSocial.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question JomSocial-Kunena integration

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by Kotsolis
I have JomSocial latest version and I've installed Kunena 3.0.8. I have issues because when I click to the "Profile" tab Iam redirected to my JomSocial main profile link, not Kunena profile link.

This means that my users can't edit their signatures, see their subscribed topics etc.

Look what I want:

But when someone clicks in the "Profile" he is redirected here

From the JomSocial official forum they told me that this problem is Kunena issue not JomSocial issue . So did my developer do the installation correctly? Is this Kunena issue? Please give me some details asap on how to fix the issue.

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by Kotsolis.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago #2 by rich
Replied by rich on topic JomSocial-Kunena integration
Go in backend to "Kunena Menu > Profile" and choose "Use Integration = No".

More
9 years 6 months ago #3 by Kotsolis
Sorry I've searched all menus but I can't find this option.

Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #4 by rich
Backend > Menus > Kunena Menu

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #5 by Kotsolis
1)Please check this. The main profile page redirects to Jomsocial profile page which is wrong. In Jomsocial.org it redirects to the forum profile subpage (not JomSocial profile page).

But in my site it does this:

How can I fix it?

2)Also when I hit the back button it sends me to the JomSocial profile page, not forum page.
The integration is not correct. Have you made tests with JomSocial? many Joomla sites use it.

Please tell me how to solve this as well.

3)And finally, In Gameworld.gr/Community (JomSocial) when I click in a forum topic link, I should be redirected to the final post of this topic. The post that this particular user wrote. Instead Iam redirected to the 1st post. How can we solve this?

Thank you.
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Kotsolis.

More
9 years 6 months ago #6 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you put here please your Kunena configuration report ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 6 months ago #7 by Kotsolis
How do I do that?

More
9 years 6 months ago #8 by xillibit
You need to go in Kunena configuration panel, then into Forum tools and Report Configuration, just click on select all and put the content as it in your next message.

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 6 months ago #9 by rich
Create configuration report:
vimeo.com/69818669

More
9 years 6 months ago #10 by Kotsolis
Ok I did that. Let me notify you that is says:

"You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-08-2014' at line 1 SQL=SHOW FULL FIELDS FROM jos_kunena_messages29-08-2014"

And here is the report configuration:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check:

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 7200 seconds | Max execution memory: 1024M | Max file upload: 1024M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : whiteboard | author: Opensource | version: 2.6 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.1.0.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Time to create page: 0.428 seconds