Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Language file php to ini. How to convert?

More
14 years 2 months ago - 14 years 2 months ago #11 by rinuccio sp
Matias wrote:

I have already making a script that converts all strings to the new format, clean it up, split into two and order all entries in alphabetical order. It will also detect new strings and add them (they will be commented out).

I still need to solve how to mark modified strings, but.. :)

when it is ready I expect it.
I have translated k1.6 in my language (it) :)

Twett me :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Last edit: 14 years 2 months ago by rinuccio sp.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 2 months ago #12 by fxstein
The order by version caused a lot of issues and mad the file bloated. We had about 800-1000 no longer used strings in there.

The differences between one version and another can easily be generated from the svn. Especially since some stings got changed inthe past that where in sections of a different version. Those got often missed by translators anyway.

Now the one and only way to look for changes is a delta patch from the svn - it always catches ALL changes.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

More
14 years 2 months ago #13 by kmilos
fxstein wrote:

Now the one and only way to look for changes is a delta patch from the svn - it always catches ALL changes.

Sure, that's easy enough, but doesn't eliminate the initial pain of php->ini swicth with couple of hundred new strings added in the process that need to be tracked down by hand now. If the switch happened before the strings were added, it would be a different story.

More
14 years 2 months ago #14 by Matias
New strings will be added automatically and commented out so that you can find them easily (color coded if you have decent editor with INI file support). If you have already translated those strings, just put your latest translation into somewhere where I can find it and they will be added into translation. :)

Look into translations section: I posted more information into there.

Time to create page: 0.457 seconds