Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question [Merged topic] K 1.7.2 Danish language support

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #11 by sozzled
Your topic caught me by surprise, IVGJ, because I don't have an intimate working knowledge of the translations of Kunena. That's svanchu's department! :)

We discussed your question and I learned that, as svanchu has already explained, at the time that K 1.7.2 was released there was no Danish language translation available. Since K 1.7.2 was released, a number of missing translations have been built but these have not yet been included in the language pack for K 1.7.2.

I am advised that, if the developers are able to make time available this weekend, a new language installer will be made built for people to download. Please watch for an official announcement about the availability of a new language pack.

Thank you.
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
12 years 1 month ago #12 by IVGJ
Hi sozzled.

Official announcement. Can i subscribe to a newsletter or is it getting shown on frontpage when it comes out. Becauce i really need it :cheer:

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #13 by IVGJ
Hi.

Is it this you mean with configuration report? :dry:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Legacy mode: Disabled | Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:
Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_bigeasy | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.5 | creationdate: January 2012

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle (default) | author: Kunena Team | version: 1.7.2 | creationdate: 2012-01-31

Kunena version detailled: Installed version: 1.7.2 | Build: 5215 | Version name: Omega | Kunena detailled configuration:

Warning: Spoiler!

Third-party components: CommunityBuilder 1.8 | UddeIm 2.6

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: System - Mootools Upgrade: Disabled | System - Mootools12: Disabled

Modules: None

Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by sozzled. Reason: Reveal K 1.7 configuration report in message

More
12 years 1 month ago #14 by sozzled

IVGJ wrote: Can i subscribe to a newsletter or is it getting shown on frontpage when it comes out.

We recommend that people subscribe to the forum category Official Announcements and News about Kunena

More
12 years 1 month ago #15 by IVGJ
Hi sozzled.

I do that. thanks

More
12 years 1 month ago - 12 years 1 month ago #16 by Gissel
Replied by Gissel on topic Danish translation
Hi there,

I've startet making a da-DK.com_kunena.ini file. Is there any smart way to do this? Is there a guide showing the context the words/phrases are used in?

[strike]And how do you change the texts for the tabs:

[IMG

I cannot find these texts anywhere?! :huh:[/strike]

/Gissel
Last edit: 12 years 1 month ago by Gissel.

More
12 years 1 month ago #17 by mathiasjj
Hi..
I have problems with installing the Danish language files.
I have downloaded the newest versions of K 1.7.2 installer/updaterand K 1.7.2 additional languagesInstalled it. But it has no effect. My joomla site and admin settings are correct. And i have not any problems with installing 1.7.2 additional languages

Language pack for Kunena forum component.
Installing da-DK - Danish (DK) ... DONE
Installing en-GB - English (United Kingdom) ... DONE

What can i do?
I am using Joomla 2.5.3

dev.karrieredroem.dk/Forum/

More
12 years 1 month ago #18 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, Gissel, and welcome to Kunena.

The Danish translation has been done but the language pack needs to be built so that you can use it. The smart thing to do is to wait until there's a new language pack.

One question per topic, please. Please search the K 1.7 Templates and Design category for the answer to your question about the Kunena menu tab colours.

More
12 years 1 month ago #19 by sozzled
*** Topics merged ***

G'day, mathiasjj, and welcome to Kunena. Please see earlier discussion in this topic for information about your problem. Thank you. :)

More
12 years 2 weeks ago #20 by IVGJ
Hi

Any news about the danish language for joomla 2.5 and kunena 1.7.2

its been three weeks now.

Time to create page: 0.582 seconds