Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Footer hides Kunena's buttons and part of the message board - when I "preview" or "reply"

More
15 years 1 month ago #11 by spacereactor
i test with JA_Purity template and it work, i need time to troubleshoot, so may do it during weekend, if you manage to resolve it post here

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 1 month ago #12 by spacereactor
found my answer here

- in templates/rt_versatility4_j15/ folder, open rt_head_includes.php, then delete this line:
<script type="text/javascript" src="<?php echo $this->baseurl; ?>/templates/<?php echo $this->template?>/js/roksameheight.js"></script>

#maincol .main-height {border-right:1px solid #ddd;border-left:1px solid #ddd;}

All thank to rockettheme forumers.
www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=12...v=viewtopic&start=30

More
15 years 4 weeks ago - 15 years 4 weeks ago #13 by Jake
Hey guys,

I have the same problem when I try to use the preview in IE6 with the JA_Purity template. The footer slides up and overlaps parts of the Kunena form and its buttons. I use Kunena 1.0.8 and Joomla 1.5.9. Did anyone find anything else out about this issue?

EDIT: here is a screenshot of this issue!

Thanks! Jake
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 4 weeks ago by Jake.

More
15 years 4 weeks ago #14 by lakleeman
Hi Jake,
I have used the fix described above at
www.rockettheme.com/forum/index.php?f=12...v=viewtopic&start=30

It did cause a problem with Versatility4's "frontpage number modules" so I got rid of those. Otherwise it seems to be working fine for now.

Larry

Time to create page: 0.475 seconds