Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Idea SOLVED: NOT SOLVED: BBCode legend (Help) doesn't work

More
14 years 10 months ago #11 by grumblemarc
I've been thinking that since you reopened this issue. Disable all extensions and drop back to a default Joomla template. Better yet set up a local testbed with a vanilla Joomla and Kunena install only. See if still happens.

We love stars on the Joomla Extension Directory . :-)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #12 by JComeskey
OK, here is a question for you: On a K1.0.8 site, should I get a toolbar function example in the yellow box?

I just checked one of my other sites that is J1.5.10 and K1.0.8 and discovered that the function examples work for the stuff on the second row (spoiler and ebay) but not for any of the stuff on the top row (bold, italic, underline, etc).

I will upgrade to 1.0.10 now and see if it behaves the same as the ORRRC site.

UPDATE: Yep, it behaves the same as the ORRRC site.
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by JComeskey.

More
14 years 10 months ago #13 by latino
Hi:

I have a similar problem too. BBCode or smilies not working. Using Joomla 1.5.11 and Rocket Theme Refraction. Have tried solutions here no luck.

Later

:S

More
14 years 10 months ago #14 by grumblemarc
Really? You set up a local testbed and it didn't work there either?

More
14 years 10 months ago #15 by latino
Hi:

In my case is live site. Weird, another site at same server runs 1.09 without problem.
Been trying for two days to fix this.

Later

More
14 years 10 months ago #16 by grumblemarc
A local testbed has nothing to do with your live site.

More
14 years 10 months ago #17 by JComeskey
latino wrote:

Hi:

I have a similar problem too. BBCode or smilies not working. Using Joomla 1.5.11 and Rocket Theme Refraction. Have tried solutions here no luck.

Later

It is interesting that we are both using RT templates. I have tried changing to rhuk_milkyway with no luck. Also tried disabling the Rok Candy system plugin with no luck.

Maybe we should check the RT forums?

More
14 years 10 months ago #18 by JComeskey
JComeskey wrote:

latino wrote:

Hi:

Later

It is interesting that we are both using RT templates. I have tried changing to rhuk_milkyway with no luck. Also tried disabling the Rok Candy system plugin with no luck.

Maybe we should check the RT forums?

OK, this post at the RT forum claims that the Rok Candy basic macros interfere with bbcode. But they also claim that disabling the basic macros fixes the problem. Unfortunately, I have disabled the basic macros and my problems persist. :(

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #19 by latino
Hi:

Big thank you!!!!, really. This was _the fix_ to my site problem. I hope you will find the soluton. Maybe uninstall rokcandy and re-install gain after testing.

Regards!

:)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by latino.

More
14 years 10 months ago #20 by JComeskey
latino wrote:

Hi:

Big thank you!!!!, really. This was _the fix_ to my site problem. I hope you will find the soluton. Maybe uninstall rokcandy and re-install gain after testing.

Regards!

:)

OK, was your problem that the legend (aka: tool help) did not work, or did the tool function itself not work?

Just to clarify, when the rok candy basic macros are enabled, I lose the functionality of the tools. With basic macros disabled, I regain functionality of the tools, but my legend does not work.

Latino, can you please verify whether or not your tool legend (the tool help that should display in the yellow box) is working?

Time to create page: 0.496 seconds