Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question SOLVED: BBCode legend (Help) doesn't work

More
14 years 10 months ago #21 by JComeskey
This is probably obvious, but I just want to confirm that I upgraded the ORRRC site today, and the problems are all fixed there now too. So both of my Kunena sites are now fixed.

Thanks again!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 10 months ago - 14 years 10 months ago #22 by latino
Hi:

Yes I was also confused by the two topics (most recent replies were aimed at the other thread). Anyway, FINALLY, I have the bbcode help working. Clearing browse cache made it to see the help working nicely. My problem was the kunenaforum.js (making a copy kunenaforum.min.js).

Thank you ALL, particularly JComeskey because my first problem were the whole BBCODE tools not working. I was so frustrated that was tempted to try a phpbb3 bridge. JComeskey pointed to the right direction.

This is SOLVED!

Later

:)
Last edit: 14 years 10 months ago by latino.

More
14 years 10 months ago #23 by JComeskey
latino wrote:

Thank you ALL, particularly JComeskey because my first problem were the whole BBCODE tools not working. I was so frustrated that was tempted to try a phpbb3 bridge. JComeskey pointed to the right direction.

Oh golly, shucks, it tweren't but nuttin at all... :blush:

More
14 years 10 months ago #24 by sozzled
Congratulations, guys! :woohoo:

More
14 years 9 months ago #25 by itgl72
sozzled wrote:

I'm cautiously optimistic that, if you have a website based on Joomla 1.5.10 (or higher) with Community Builder and Kunena 1.0.10 that

1. you will experience the inoperative BBcode tooltip problem; and
  2. you need to apply both:
    • the fix (see #18844 ); and
    • upgrade to CB 1.2.1
in order to resolve the matter completely. I suspect that the "involvement" of RocketTheme is coincidental in this case.

Thanks for this one bud, your the man around here! :cheer:

Time to create page: 0.467 seconds