Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question Can I Install more than one kunena forum in my site? (Solved)

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #21 by gulffresh
You could probably rewrite the sobi2 clone script to automate the process that way upgrades would be easier
Attachments:
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by gulffresh.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
15 years 2 months ago - 15 years 2 months ago #22 by MasterVision
Lintzy wrote:

What happened now? :woohoo: Are you speechless with amazement or are you searching your arms, to find and punish me for crashing your system? :P ;)

Ok, could anyone tell me, please, if the file is working as correct as on my installation?

Oh Sorry... I slept with hanging answer on your reply to my last post.

I was just thinking about duplicating tables before installing the new Kunena Forum. I didn't know that it could be done from distribution file.

Great Work! You are a Kunena Master :woohoo:

;)
Last edit: 15 years 2 months ago by MasterVision.

More
15 years 2 months ago #23 by Lintzy
Thanks all, for your kindness. I wish, i would be a Kunena Master :lol:, but for doing this second board, no knowledge of programming is required.

You have an approach to solving a problem and you have to think a little bit, how it could work. And in this special case, you only have to replace strings.

But, i think it's very important to emphazise, that you have to search and replace these strings again next Monday or Tuesday with getting the new Kunena Version 1.08, This will be a never ending story. Always manual work will be required in future, to get a second board.

Time to create page: 0.520 seconds