Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Question category page shows white page

More
14 years 10 months ago #21 by djackso1
Matias wrote:

You just fixed symptoms. We need to track down if there's a real issue in there. Can you add that line just before the first fix. Also temporally remove quotes to see if you really catch it.

Most likely there's nothing serious in there, but I need to know if that variable contains something that it should not.

Ok, sorry I misunderstood what you were looking for. I will do this and report back.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
14 years 9 months ago #22 by philip
I was experiencing the same problem, and turning site debugging on produced the same output. I only changed line 268 by putting single quotes around the $prevCheck variable, and this solved the problem.

Added
echo "prevCheck: '$prevCheck'";
before the offending line. This produced
prevCheck: '' prevCheck: ''
just before the "Main Forum" bar.

If I can help with anything else, please let me know. I have direct access to the server.

Kind reagrds,
Philip

More
14 years 9 months ago #23 by suslikas
Hellow,

and here need fix.

/components/com_kunena/template/default/fb_sub_category_list.php:113

from;
$database->setQuery("SELECT thread from #__fb_messages where catid='$singlerow->id' and hold='0' and time>$prevCheck group by thread");

to:
$database->setQuery("SELECT thread from #__fb_messages where catid='$singlerow->id' and hold='0' and time>'$prevCheck' group by thread");

More
14 years 9 months ago - 14 years 9 months ago #24 by lea
I also have the problem of the white page. You can see it at:
www.listainmuebles.com/index.php?option=...mid=182&func=listcat

The problem happens when I create any forum under a Category and then I click on the "Categories" tab on the front page. It only happens to registered-logged users.
If I only create several Categories, the page works ok, but as soon as I create a forum, I get the white page when clicking "Categories".

By the way, the forum does work, because if I get to it through the search field, I can acces it and post on it.

Please can you help me. Have you found out any solution? :huh:
Last edit: 14 years 9 months ago by lea.

More
14 years 9 months ago #25 by wvrapscene
djackso1 wrote:

djackso1 wrote:

A couple of small edits to the listcat.php file and everything is working as expected for me. Here is what I did:

Changed line 270 from this:
$database->setQuery("SELECT DISTINCT thread from #__fb_messages where catid=$singlerow->id and hold=0 and moved=0 and time>$prevCheck group by thread");

To This:
$database->setQuery("SELECT DISTINCT thread FROM #__fb_messages WHERE catid='$singlerow->id' AND hold=0 AND moved=0 and time>'$prevCheck' GROUP BY thread");

AND, Changed line 466 from this:
$database->setQuery("SELECT thread from #__fb_messages where catid=$forumparent->id and hold=0 and time>$prevCheck group by thread");

To This:
$database->setQuery("SELECT thread FROM #__fb_messages WHERE catid='$forumparent->id' AND hold=0 AND time>'$prevCheck' GROUP BY thread");

THANK YOU djackso1!!!! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING THE FORUMS AND WAITING FOR HELP FOR ABOUT 1 WEEK NOW ON THIS PROBLEM! EVERYTHING SEEMS TO WORK GOOD FOR ME NOW!

Time to create page: 0.373 seconds