Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

This is for users to help other users, to discuss topics that relate to migrating from other web-based forums and converting the data into a form that will operate with Kunena.

It is important to note that the Kunena team does not have a standard, recommended or supported protocol for these ideas and that posting questions in this category may not receive advice from team members.

Idea phpBB 3 to Kunena 3 Migration Script

More
9 years 4 months ago #21 by Mangaku
Ok.
I'm on Joomla 3.2.7.
I have to update my php before going to 3.3.6.

Will try tonight, and give a feedback here !

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #22 by binod
I just download Joomla 3.2.7 and found this:
Code:
CREATE TABLE IF NOT EXISTS `#__users` ( `id` int(11) NOT NULL AUTO_INCREMENT, `name` varchar(255) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `username` varchar(150) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `email` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `password` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `block` tinyint(4) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0, `sendEmail` tinyint(4) DEFAULT 0, `registerDate` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `lastvisitDate` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00', `activation` varchar(100) NOT NULL DEFAULT '', `params` text NOT NULL, `lastResetTime` datetime NOT NULL DEFAULT '0000-00-00 00:00:00' COMMENT 'Date of last password reset', `resetCount` int(11) NOT NULL DEFAULT 0 COMMENT 'Count of password resets since lastResetTime', `otpKey` varchar(1000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'Two factor authentication encrypted keys', `otep` varchar(1000) NOT NULL DEFAULT '' COMMENT 'One time emergency passwords', PRIMARY KEY (`id`), KEY `idx_name` (`name`), KEY `idx_block` (`block`), KEY `username` (`username`), KEY `email` (`email`) ) ENGINE=InnoDB DEFAULT CHARSET=utf8;

This means there is no column "requireReset". Could you please exclude that column from insert and check if the rest of script works? I would like to add that into checklist for new users.

Please follow my open source projects MixERP Project and phpBB to Kunena Migration Script on Github.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by binod.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #23 by Mangaku
A new one :D
Code:
requête SQL: Documentation INSERT INTO TESTJOOMLA.testjoom_users( id, name, username, email, PASSWORD , block, sendEmail, registerDate, lastVisitDate, activation, params ) SELECT user_id AS id, username AS name, username, user_email AS email, user_password AS PASSWORD , /*lets not store blank passwords.*/0 AS block, 0 AS sendEmail, FROM_UNIXTIME( user_regdate ) AS registerDate, FROM_UNIXTIME( user_lastvisit ) AS lastVisitDate, 1 AS activation, /*1 as requireReset, /*The phpBB password cannot be converted to joomla password.*/ '' AS params FROM CopieForumSG.phpbb_users WHERE user_posts >0; MySQL a répondu: Documentation #1062 - Duplicate entry '207' for key 'PRIMARY'

Was expecting cause of my Name/nickname/mail.
I change all of them with one never used on my old PHPBB.
Still the same issue.
Last edit: 9 years 4 months ago by Mangaku.

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #24 by binod
Since MySQL does not auto-rollback changes, you've got the old entries in your joomla database.

This means, you can do:
Code:
DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_user_usergroup_map; DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users;

instead of
Code:
CREATE TEMPORARY TABLE IF NOT EXISTS joomla_database_name.jos_users_backup AS (SELECT * FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users); DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_user_usergroup_map WHERE user_id NOT IN(SELECT id FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users_backup); DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users WHERE id NOT IN(SELECT id FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users_backup); DROP TABLE joomla_database_name.jos_users_backup;

Remember, if you do that, you are lost without a joomla administrator access to your backend. But if you could come this far, creating a new joomla administrator or upgrading your forum account (which gets migrated along with) to administrator would not be a big deal though.

Please follow my open source projects MixERP Project and phpBB to Kunena Migration Script on Github.

More
9 years 4 months ago #25 by Mangaku
So i tried...
I upgrade my PHP.
I'm now on the last joomla, and last kunena.

I change:

DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_user_usergroup_map;
DELETE FROM joomla_database_name.jos_users;

Now:

requête SQL: Documentation

INSERT INTO TESTJOOMLA.testjoom_kunena_categories ( id, parent_id, name, alias, icon_id, locked, accesstype, access, pub_access, pub_recurse, admin_access, admin_recurse, ordering, published, checked_out, checked_out_time, review, allow_anonymous, post_anonymous, hits, description, headerdesc, class_sfx, allow_polls, topic_ordering, numTopics, numPosts, last_topic_id, last_post_id, last_post_time, params ) SELECT forum_id, parent_id, REPLACE(forum_name, '&', '&'), CopieForumSG.get_forum_alias(forum_id) AS alias, 1 as icon_id, 0 as locked, 'joomla.level' AS accesstype, 1 as access, 1 as pub_access, 1 as pub_recurse, 8 as admin_access, 1 as admin_recurse, left_id as ordering, 1 as published, 0 as checked_out, '0000-00-00 00:00:00' as checked_out_time, 0 as review, 0 as allow_anonymous, 0 as post_anonymous, 0 as hits, forum_desc, '' as[...]

MySQL a répondu: Documentation

#1270 - Illegal mix of collations (latin1_swedish_ci,IMPLICIT), (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE), (utf8_general_ci,COERCIBLE) for operation 'concat'

More
9 years 4 months ago - 9 years 4 months ago #26 by binod

More
9 years 3 months ago - 9 years 3 months ago #27 by schmatzler
Thank you! Your script really helped me migrate an old Snitz Forum to Kunena.

First, I've migrated Snitz to phpBB2, there is a converter somewhere.

Then I migrated phpBB2 to phpBB3 - it did that, but some of the fields were missing. I don't know if that happened on purpose or it was a migration error. The phpBB3 forum worked so I guess if you migrate, that happens.

By modifying some of the statements to point to the phpBB2 database I was able to process all messages! www.i-war2.com/forum lives again for another 15 years (I hope). :lol:

I just have to replace all HTML tags with bbcode now. The old Snitz forums were ASP based, horrible stuff - they wrote all HTML stuff directly into the message. And sometimes even the signature.
Last edit: 9 years 3 months ago by schmatzler.

More
9 years 3 months ago #28 by binod
@schmatzler, I was glad it worked for you. B)

I had a new test case and added support for missing column today, which is updated to the GitHub repository.

Cheers.

More
9 years 3 months ago #29 by Lazaruso
I tried everything but still couldn't get it to work. I was hoping for a copy of the database I sent to you. That was the main reason why I trusted you with my database in the first place.

More
9 years 3 months ago #30 by binod
Who are you "Lazaruso"? When did you send me your database script? I think it was "Mangaku" who sent me the database.

I am surprised by your tone. Sorry, I will not be able to help you.

Time to create page: 0.592 seconds