Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for discussing issues with the K 3.0 Blue Eagle template.

As general background, My Joomla site template makes a mess of Kunena .

We do not answer questions about other templates for Kunena here.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question changing default colors

More
8 years 11 months ago #1 by squeak251
Hi,

I am trying to change the default colors on Blue Eagle.

I have changed the parameters, but it is still showing the default colors. Do I have to change the color manually in the css? If I do, which CSS file is it?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 11 months ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic changing default colors
you need to change it on the -min css files.

Or you can turn debug on. on the kunena configuration

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic changing default colors

squeak251 wrote: I am trying to change the default colors on Blue Eagle.

I have changed the parameters, but it is still showing the default colors.

Hi there. I am not sure that I totally understand the question. When you wrote that you "changed the parameters", which parameters (in the Kunena Template Manager) did you change and what value(s) did you change them to? I remember that there was a problem with the Kunena Template Manager in an older version of Kunena—trying to store certain named values—so it may help to know which version of Kunena we are discussing.

810 wrote: You need to change it on the -min css files ...

Are you saying that the Kunena Template Manager for K 3.0.8 does not allow you to change the default colour parameters for the Blue Eagle template? :ohmy:
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 11 months ago #4 by squeak251
Replied by squeak251 on topic changing default colors
Yeah, I changed the parameters in the template manager, but the colors stayed the same on the site.

I will edit the template tomorrow, but wish the parameters would work. The parameters file has been changed, just not coming through.

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic changing default colors

squeak251 wrote: Yeah, I changed the parameters in the template manager, but the colors stayed the same on the site. I ... wish the parameters would work. The parameters file has been changed, just not coming through.

Which parameters did you change? Perhaps the colours have not changed if your website is cached. It may be an idea to clear the site cache (and possibly your browser cache, too).

Also, which version of Kunena are you using? If this is an issue with the current version of Kunena then I am sure that the whole community needs to know about it. If the current version of Kunena Template Manager does not honour the parameter changes then there is a major problem here.

Your configuration report may help the forum moderators and developers learn more about your problem.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by sozzled.

More
8 years 11 months ago #6 by squeak251
from the component page on the Joomla Admin side, I go to the template, then parameters.

I am using 3.0.8

My config is:

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 180 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 256M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: 2015-04-05

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.8 | 2015-04-05 [ Imperium ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1

More
8 years 11 months ago - 8 years 11 months ago #7 by rich
Replied by rich on topic changing default colors

from the component page on the Joomla Admin side, I go to the template, then parameters.

It should work. Empty your Joomla and browser cache after change.
Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by rich.

More
8 years 11 months ago #8 by squeak251
I've done that, but still getting the same issue.

My colleague is also experiencing the same issue on his PC, he is in New York, I am in London.

More
8 years 11 months ago #9 by rich
Replied by rich on topic changing default colors
The best way, you search the codes with firebug, copy the found codes and add these codes at the end in your Joomla! custom.css (or template.css if the file doesn't exists) "templates/yourtemplate/css/custom.css", modify and save it.
Please see also this doc: www.kunena.org/docs/Changing_Template_an...Colours_-_the_Basics

Time to create page: 0.408 seconds