Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Please Read This First:

This category is only for reporting defects with K 3.0.

Do not use this category:
  • to ask general questions about how to use K 3.0 or to ask when new versions of Kunena will be released;
  • to ask about other (older) versions of Kunena; or
  • if you have tried to install K 3.0 on J! 1.5; or
  • if you installed K 3.0 on a live, production site and you want your site restored to its previous state; or
  • if this website ( www.kunena.org ) works but works differently to how you expected.

You must include your K 3.0 configuration report; if you do not include your configuration report, your topic may be closed (locked) or deleted without any further warnings from the moderators.

Topics that have been closed (resolved) will be archived and no further discussion on those topics will be allowed.

Solved K 3.0.6 + J! 3.3.4 pagination number links not returning to first page of topics

More
9 years 6 months ago #11 by xillibit
In some cases it works and in others cases it's not work, do-you have in Joomla! configuration "Use URL rewriting" enabled ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 6 months ago - 9 years 6 months ago #12 by Shimei

xillibit wrote: In some cases it works and in others cases it's not work, do-you have in Joomla! configuration "Use URL rewriting" enabled ?

It works for me with URL rewriting enabled. I just double checked to make sure the setting hadn't changed during the upgrade.

Also, for some reason there is a post on Joomla's google plus one page that says,

Please delay updating your Joomla! installation to 3.3.5. Unfortunately, due to a small technical issue we need to release another version very soon. It is not recommended to install or update to 3.3.5. and 2.5.26

We are terribly sorry for this situation and we are working hard to resolve this as quick as possible.

forum.joomla.org/viewtopic.php?f=9&p=3223451#p3223451

I already had updated before seeing this, and nobody from Joomla! has thus far posted anything supporting what the offsite Joomla! Google Plus One page states.
Last edit: 9 years 6 months ago by Shimei.

More
9 years 6 months ago #13 by 810
The following user(s) said Thank You: Shimei, purezen

More
9 years 6 months ago #14 by Shimei

810 wrote: fix:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/4393/files

I didn't realize it was as you said, in some forum categories the page one was not accessible. Anyways, I applied these two changed files and I can access now what appears to be page one throughout the site.

Thanks 810

More
9 years 6 months ago #15 by purezen
Thank you 810.
The fix from Github works perfectly :)

More
9 years 6 months ago #16 by DOTAmarket

810 wrote: fix:
github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/4393/files

that solved the problem using j router, if you enable sh404sef the issue persists :(

Buy & Sell DOTA cosmetics - DOTAmarket.com

More
9 years 6 months ago #17 by 810

More
9 years 6 months ago #18 by DOTAmarket
Found a simpler solution, maybe someone else will need it also. The fix from here www.github.com/joomla/joomla-cms/pull/4393/files also needs to be implemented.

In the folder /administrator/components/com_sh404sef/classes you have the file router.php
On this file comment out the line 341 $uri->delVar('limitstart');
Code:
if ($option == 'com_kunena') { // remove empty limitstart $limitstart = $uri->getVar('limitstart', null); if (empty($limitstart) && !is_null($limitstart)) { // $uri->delVar('limitstart'); } }
Please correct me if I'm wrong...not a very experienced programmer.

Buy & Sell DOTA cosmetics - DOTAmarket.com

More
9 years 6 months ago #19 by whiskywizard
Referring to the page navigation feature, my users can't navigate back to Page 1 if they go to page 2 or 3, etc.

That is, if you are reading the forum and go to a 2nd page or higher, you can't get back to page 1

I've searched here and can't find a similar situation. I'm new to Kunena admin and really need some advice from the advanced users here please.

Thanks everyone!

Config Report

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 2M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : protostar | author: Kyle Ledbetter | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.6 | creationdate: 2014-07-28

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.6 | 2014-07-28 [ Tala ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: UddeIM 3.1

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: Search - Kunena Search 3.0.1 | Content - Kunena Discuss 3.0.1

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1 | Kunena Stats 3.0.1 | Kunena Search 3.0.1

Attachments:

More
9 years 5 months ago #20 by AlexSG
Also have the same problem with pagination and trash bin, can't delete topics or replies :(

Joomla! 3.3.6 + K.3.0.6 + Tapatalk plugin

Time to create page: 0.632 seconds