Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question You do not have permissions to access this page.

More
9 years 11 months ago - 9 years 11 months ago #1 by EpsilonFR
Hi,

Currently i have trouble on my website:
Almost of post are unreadable "You do not have permissions to access this page.".
This doesn't seam to be a access level trouble because superuser cant access to
them.
Some post are readable but i didnt know why.

I already search over the web but i didnt find solution.

Repport config:
This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Disabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

htaccess: Missing | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 1000M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : ufs2 | author: | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: None

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Thanks for your reply.
Last edit: 9 years 11 months ago by sozzled. Reason: Remove "[quote]" tags surrounding user's configuration report

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 11 months ago #2 by EpsilonFR
I Think the problem is on Kunena database because i 'haved
made a ghost on an other server connected to the same DB and
the result is the same.

More
9 years 11 months ago #3 by sozzled
There are many discussions on this forum that relate to "You do not have permissions to access this page." Normally this situation arises if:

(a) You have not logged in and you want to access a page that is protected by Joomla' ACL. This may be a Joomla issue or, depending on the forum category permissions you are using, it may a Kunena issue. If, as you wrote, "some posts are readable" then it sounds like you have used different category permissions for the forum categories where you can read those topics.

(b) Problems can arise if you migrated your forum from J! 1.5 to J! 3.x because J! 1.5 did not use ACL permissions.

(c) Your members may not be assigned to user groups that allow them to access protected pages. Theoretically, however, superusers can see anything unless you explicitly deny them access to certain parts of your website.

As far as Kunena is concerned, the Kunena Category Manager controls what people can see and what they cannot see. I suggest that you read Simple forum setup instructions as a start.

You are right that, in part, the issue is determined by data stored in the Joomla database tables.

More
9 years 11 months ago #4 by EpsilonFR
As you said "superusers can see anything unless you explicitly deny them access to certain parts of your website."

(b) I didnt update Joomla.

In my opinion it's the DB who is in fault. Do you think the same ?

More
9 years 11 months ago #5 by sozzled
I do not know who/what is at fault here. You have made it a little difficult for us to see what is happening at your website because your Kunena forum is in "maintenance" mode. Would you like to put your forum back online?

Do you have a test account we can use to see what is going on? See "Confidential information" - what does that mean? in the FAQs for information about how to post details of your test account here.

I may have more questions to ask you.

Please look at your other topic: Moving my site to new server: problems with K 3.0.0 . Did you resolve those other problems? :dry:

More
9 years 11 months ago #6 by EpsilonFR
I haved use the confidential tag in this reply.

I'have made some test categories on my website, the new created categorie
and post works perfectly but the old one ...

Thanks to you

More
9 years 11 months ago #7 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: Please look at your other topic: Moving my site to new server: problems with K 3.0.0 . Did you resolve those other problems? :dry:

Is this problem fixed? Yes or no, please.

More
9 years 11 months ago #8 by sozzled
I did not have any problems seeing photoartvie.fr/ufs2/index.php/forum/arch...-esl/20-tournois-fws (for example) after I logged-in to your site. Can you give me an example where you get the message "You do not have permissions to access this page."? :dry:

More
9 years 11 months ago #9 by EpsilonFR

sozzled wrote: I did not have any problems seeing photoartvie.fr/ufs2/index.php/forum/arch...-esl/20-tournois-fws (for example) after I logged-in to your site. Can you give me an example where you get the message "You do not have permissions to access this page."? :dry:

Yes go to, Forum Privé > Tactiques > Abbaye > Proposition strat T6

More
9 years 11 months ago #10 by sozzled

sozzled wrote: Please look at your other topic: Moving my site to new server: problems with K 3.0.0 . Did you resolve those other problems? :dry:

Is this problem fixed? Yes or no, please.

Time to create page: 0.523 seconds