Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Category Headings show only on hover

More
9 years 4 days ago - 8 years 11 months ago #1 by hayden
I just upgraded to 3.08, I should have left it alone....
After upgrade the category headings only present upon mouse hover.

See here:
ipyoa.com/forum

Config report .txt

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: jos_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field title jos_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field sdescription jos_kunena_announcement have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field description jos_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field hash jos_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field folder jos_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field filetype jos_kunena_attachments have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field filename jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field name jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field alias jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field accesstype jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field channels jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field description jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field headerdesc jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field class_sfx jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field topic_ordering jos_kunena_categories have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field params jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field name jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field email jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field subject jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field ip jos_kunena_messages have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field modified_reason jos_kunena_messages_text have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field message jos_kunena_polls have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field title jos_kunena_polls_options have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field text jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field rank_title jos_kunena_ranks have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field rank_image jos_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field allowed jos_kunena_sessions have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field readtopics jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field code jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field location jos_kunena_smileys have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field greylocation jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field view jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field signature jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field avatar jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field personalText jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field location jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field icq jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field aim jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field yim jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field msn jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field skype jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field twitter jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field facebook jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field gtalk jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field myspace jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field linkedin jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field delicious jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field friendfeed jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field digg jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field blogspot jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field flickr jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field bebo jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field websitename jos_kunena_users have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field websiteurl jos_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field ip jos_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field reason_private jos_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field reason_public jos_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field comments jos_kunena_users_banned have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field params jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field version jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field build jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field versionname jos_kunena_version have wrong collation of type latin1_swedish_ci on field state

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 30 seconds | Max execution memory: 128M | Max file upload: 20M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : rt_iridescent | author: RocketTheme, LLC | version: 1.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.8 | creationdate: 2015-04-05

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.8 | 2015-04-05 [ Imperium ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.1.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: None

Modules: None

Last edit: 8 years 11 months ago by 810.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 4 days ago #2 by hayden
When I set Eagle Blue to Blend with Joomla template it is better.

More
9 years 4 days ago #3 by 810
looks normal for me

More
9 years 4 days ago #4 by rich
I've tried with 3 different browsers. I also see no problem.

More
9 years 2 days ago - 9 years 2 days ago #5 by hayden
Thank you, I too tried with different browsers and I still have this odd clitch. See these images. Again, this only happenend with the 3.08 upgrade.

Category Forum title hidden until I mouse over them. ODD

Title Off

Title ON

Hayden....in the Bahamas!
Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 days ago by hayden.

More
9 years 2 days ago #6 by rich
I can't see this error. I've also tried with 3 different browsers.

But you can try followings: Add this code at the end of your Joomla! custom.css (path templates/rt_iridescent/css/rt_iridescent-custom.css).
Code:
#Kunena h1 a:link, #Kunena h1 a:active, #Kunena h1 a:visited { color: #fff !important; }
Attachments:

More
9 years 18 minutes ago #7 by hayden
This is so odd....today, it is just fine. I made no changed, same browser, who knows.
Sorry for the concern. I have no clue why this was there but it was.
Thank you all for your time and investigation.
Hayden

Headings are back, not changes made...odd...

Attachments:

Time to create page: 0.423 seconds