Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question how to show registered topics on the public page as a teaser?

More
9 years 1 week ago #1 by jjsjjs
Hello,

how can i show topics in the module, which are only accessible to registered people, to public?

So i set the module to public, but it does not show anything.
It would be nice if this is possible as a kind of teaser so people want to read it and register themselves.

Thanks for any solution on this.

jjs

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 week ago #2 by Mortti
Not sure what you mean? Do you mean like Kunena Latest Module 3.0.1? You can copy multible times this module each groups as you have...

You can show that module those groups as you want...
Basic J! Groups screencast.com/t/MkvYh6lKRP (demo site)

And when you have module(s) give access on there... screencast.com/t/orzHjBpTejH
The following user(s) said Thank You: jjsjjs

More
8 years 11 months ago #3 by jjsjjs
Sorry for my late reply, i did not get an email of any reply on this subject. I forgot to subscribe.

What i mean is, the module is shown to public. But it has to show Topics who are only accessible to registered people. So if a public person wants to read it they have to log-in or register first.

Another example:
I have an other (latest articles) module which shows public and non-public articles, but if someone clicks on an no-public article then he/she has to login first to be able to read it.

So it has to shows non-public posts as a teaser, and people want to log-in or register to read them or join the discussion.

Thanks!

More
8 years 7 months ago #4 by jjsjjs
Hello, i've installed all latest component and modules.

But it still seems not possible to show latest topics when the module is public but the topics are registered.

Is there not a possibility to implement this?

So even registered topics are seen by public, but when someone wants to read they have to log-in.

Thank you.

Time to create page: 0.386 seconds