Kunena 6.2.6 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.6 [K 6.2.6] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

This category is for the module developed, endorsed, maintained and supported by the Kunena project team. The topics in this category only relate to the plugin developed for K 3.0 and later versions.

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question "No posts to display." if I include certain forum

More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #1 by thepiston
Hi, I installed Latest Threads module and works fine unless I include one of my forums titled "Introductions". When I include it along with 4 other forums, I only see "No posts to display.". If I remove just that one forum and keep the other forums, then I see all of the latest threads just fine.

Something I need to fix on that forum to make them display? Why would inclusion of that one forum stop all of the threads from displaying?

This message contains confidential information

Database collation check: The collation of your table fields are correct

Joomla! SEF: Enabled | Joomla! SEF rewrite: Enabled | FTP layer: Disabled |

This message contains confidential information
htaccess: Exists | PHP environment: Max execution time: 300 seconds | Max execution memory: 256M | Max file upload: 2000M

Kunena menu details:

Warning: Spoiler!

Joomla default template details : yoo_avenue | author: YOOtheme | version: 1.0.0 | creationdate: Unknown

Kunena default template details : Blue Eagle | author: Kunena Team | version: 3.0.5 | creationdate: 2014-03-09

Kunena version detailed: Kunena 3.0.5 | 2014-03-09 [ Invecchiato ]
| Kunena detailed configuration:

| Kunena integration settings:
| Joomla! detailed language files installed:

Third-party components: Jomsocial 3.2.0.5

Third-party SEF components: None

Plugins: JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3 | JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 | JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3

Modules: Kunena Latest 3.0.1

Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by thepiston.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #2 by Mariosgr
Hide categories
prntscr.com/4yqev1

More
9 years 5 months ago #3 by sozzled

Mariosgr wrote: Hide categories
prntscr.com/4yqev1

I do not understand. Is this a "solution" to the issue in msg #1 or is this a problem that you are having?

The configuration report posted by thepiston (dated 4 months ago) is out of date.

If someone's configuration is the same as the one posted in msg #1 of this topic, and you have installed the plugins JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Menu 2.0.3, JomSocial - My Kunena Forum Posts 2.0.3 and JomSocial - Kunena Groups 2.0.3, as we discussed on previous occasions , these plugins do not work with K 3.0.

• Mariosgr
  • Visitor
9 years 5 months ago #4 by Mariosgr
Yes it is,for me,
is one of the only reason Non obvious that makes all posts to get lost.
As you saw in my post i tried all sets 1 by 1 to discover why new sign is lost.

More
9 years 5 months ago #5 by sozzled

Mariosgr wrote: Yes it is,for me

I am glad that this was a solution to the "no posts to display" problem that you were having.

Mariosgr wrote: As you saw in my post i tried all sets 1 by 1 to discover why new sign is lost.

That is an entirely different problem. Let's not confuse these two problems.

Time to create page: 0.444 seconds