Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Topics duplicates

More
9 years 9 months ago #1 by Pepite
Topics duplicates was created by Pepite
Hello hello,

I was surprised to discover that the Kunena Discuss plugin is allowed to create a second view about a third on the same article via Joomla, the assigned categories of the forum.

I have no idea why, especially since the phenomenon applies to certain items but not the other, different categories or not Joomla.
The time of these subjects is the same as the original, the author, everything is exactly the same except for the id of the subject obviously.

The site runs the latest version of Kunena and Joomla! 3.3.1.

Hoping for an answer to see a solution, thank you :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 9 months ago #2 by Pepite
Replied by Pepite on topic Topics duplicates
People, this is really a problem, I have about 6 topics created for the same item. :sick:

More
9 years 9 months ago #3 by rich
Replied by rich on topic Topics duplicates

People, this is really a problem, I have about 6 topics created for the same item. :sick:

Sorry for late reply. Do I understand correctly, when you create a Joomla article, the discuss-plugin creates several forum-topics?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 9 months ago #4 by Pepite
Exactly, this can vary, sometimes 2 topics for the same item, or sometimes 4 for another, it is very rare that a single topic for an article.

Clarification, post here has no views, except those assigned to the article. Other topics are assigned to any article, their only title and content correspond to an article.

Thank you for listening.

Part of the message is hidden for the guests. Please log in or register to see it.
Last edit: 9 years 9 months ago by Pepite.

More
9 years 9 months ago #5 by rich
hm.. maybe it's the settings in the discuss plugin. Can you put here please a screenshot from the discuss setting?

More
9 years 9 months ago - 9 years 8 months ago #6 by Pepite
I did some testing by enabling / disabling certain option but the problem is still present ...

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 8 months ago by Pepite.

More
9 years 8 months ago #7 by rich
The settings are all correct. I am somewhat at a loss.
41,10;42,10;9,41;14,43;15,44;26,45 Is this the complete mapping list? Attempts please the following: Empty this list and give back for the time being only the most important mapping. Then test it and if it works, the next and so on..

More
9 years 8 months ago #8 by Pepite
Hello there,
apartment for a single category tied it works. However as soon as I put more than one class multiple subjects are back.

The category list is not complete on the image, it is equal to the following:
9,41;14,43;15,44;26,45;30,46;41,10;10,47;27,48;42,10;21,49;28,48;11,51;29,52;16,53;22,54;23,55;24,56;25,57;31,58;32,59;33,60

More
9 years 8 months ago #9 by rich
I can only guess. Try it with multiple mappings, but without these. 41,10; 10,47; 42,10;
Maybe it are the similarities categories, which to cause a mess.

More
9 years 8 months ago #10 by Pepite
Hello there,

even removing that you mentioned, the problem is still present :dry:

Time to create page: 0.573 seconds