Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Question Upgrade fails

More
9 years 1 month ago #1 by HansOB
Upgrade fails was created by HansOB
I'm trying to upgrade from 3.01 to 3.07 but it "hangs". When I click on Kunena in components it starts installing, but stops with this message:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for PlgLogmanConfig::onConfigurationAfterSave() in E:\wamp\www\plugins\logman\config\config.php on line 17

Any ideas to share with a Joomla newbee?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 1 month ago #2 by 810
Replied by 810 on topic Upgrade fails
Try to update logman first, there is a bug in it.

More
9 years 1 month ago - 9 years 1 month ago #3 by sozzled
Replied by sozzled on topic Upgrade fails

HansOB wrote: Warning: ... in E:\wamp\...

Generally-speaking, it is almost impossible to answer questions about website problems if your website is on a local, PC-hosted server. The topic Support for PC-hosted websites (e.g. WAMP, XAMPP) discusses some of these aspects of the general approach to website construction, problem diagnosis and resolution.
Last edit: 9 years 1 month ago by sozzled.

More
9 years 1 month ago #4 by xillibit
Replied by xillibit on topic Upgrade fails

HansOB wrote: I'm trying to upgrade from 3.01 to 3.07 but it "hangs". When I click on Kunena in components it starts installing, but stops with this message:

Warning: Missing argument 3 for PlgLogmanConfig::onConfigurationAfterSave() in E:\wamp\www\plugins\logman\config\config.php on line 17

Any ideas to share with a Joomla newbee?

Do-you have reported the issue to logman developpers ?

The last version of logman has been released 3 months ago : www.joomlatools.com/extensions/logman/changelog not sure if it has been fixed

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

Time to create page: 0.608 seconds