Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Solved installation issue with Joomla 3.3.6

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #1 by Enfield
Hi,

I was repeatedly unsucessful to instal current version in Joomla 3.3.0. I also tried to upgrade Joomla to 3.3.6, but it failed again. I am sending log file, it is in Czech language, but I think for you is important error message. Thank you for any advice! :whistle:

I also noticed that content of my webiste www.enfieldmoto.cz disappeared and there is displayed following message:

Attachments:
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Enfield.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 2 months ago #2 by 810
clear cache on the joomla backend, and try again.

If not working, then uninstall kunena and install kunena again.

More
9 years 2 months ago - 9 years 2 months ago #3 by Enfield
I cleaned cache, but it did not help. How can I uninstall Kunena? I do not see it in Module manager. Should I make it in Extension manager or FTP? If yes, what all should be deleted?

Thank you very much!
Last edit: 9 years 2 months ago by Enfield.

More
9 years 2 months ago #4 by 810
go to extentions manager - manage - serach for kunena - select all - click on uninstall

More
9 years 2 months ago #5 by Enfield
Thank you very much, it helped :) Now it works :) I have a one more question. What is the correct way for language pack installation ? I am sorry, but I did not found it in documentation.

Thanks!

More
9 years 2 months ago #6 by sozzled

Enfield wrote: What is the correct way for language pack installation ? I am sorry, but I did not found it in documentation.

See K 2.0 Language Installation Guide .
The following user(s) said Thank You: Enfield

More
9 years 2 months ago #7 by Enfield
Thank you, everything work perfect :)

Time to create page: 0.604 seconds