Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

If you are having problems then, for your own benefit, it would save us all a lot of time if you would kindly post your configuration report when you ask for help from this forum. If you do not post your configuration report we will not ask you for it but you will probably not get your problem solved, either.

Question After upgrading to the latest version i can't navigate to configuration tabs on Admin panel

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #1 by pamamolf
Hi

After upgrading to the latest version i can't navigate to configuration tabs on Admin panel :(

I click on them but nothing happend and the configuration for each tab is not coming up :(

Any help please?

Thanks
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by pamamolf.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
9 years 7 months ago #2 by xillibit
Hello,

Can-you make a screenshot to see how it looks like ? Can-you put here too your Kunena configuration settings ?

I don't provide support by PM, because this can be useful for someone else.

More
9 years 7 months ago - 9 years 7 months ago #3 by pamamolf
I can only see this:

And when i click on frontend i have on my domain link this:

www.mydomain.com/administrator/index.php...=config#tab_frontend

but the frontend page settings are not loading :(

Also the rest of the tabs are doing the same thing and i can see whenever i click on what you see on the mage above:(
Last edit: 9 years 7 months ago by pamamolf.

More
9 years 7 months ago #4 by 810
looks like a plugin conflict.

Try to disable all joomla and kunena plugins. then enable one by one.

Time to create page: 0.616 seconds