Kunena 6.3.0 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.3.0 [K 6.3.0] in stable which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.4.x/5.0.x/5.1.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.3

Merged Sorry, installation failed with following error: {"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t Prepare Installation\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK\n\t\t \n\t\n\t\n"}

More
9 years 10 months ago #31 by deeman001
I am also getting this same error. I have tried disabling all plugins, and have uninstalled the previous version and then reinstalled, but it fails at this same point.

Forum is down, please help!!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
More
9 years 10 months ago #33 by deeman001
My Joomla System Cache plugin is disabled, and it's been turned off in the configuration file. Still not letting me complete the installation. My forum is down and I'm not sure what else to do.

Should I reinstall an older version?

More
More
9 years 10 months ago - 9 years 10 months ago #35 by deeman001

810 wrote: contact me by Skype: jelle810

Thanks for your help Jelle. You fixed it by disabling all non standard joomla plugins before installing, then after it was installed successfully you re-enabled them. Works now.
Last edit: 9 years 10 months ago by deeman001.

More
9 years 6 months ago #36 by DaTOkz
Hello all, im can install kunena in joomla 3.3.6, upload the package or install from url, is the same problem.
Code:
Kunena Installation Failed! Sorry, installation failed with following error: {"success":true,"status":"33%","current":"Prepare Installation","log":"\n\t\n\t\t Prepare Installation<\/td>\n\t\t \n\t\t... OK<\/td>\n\t\t <\/td>\n\t<\/tr>\n\t<\/table>\n"}

image:

im unistall and re-install is the same problem.

thanks. :(
Attachments:

More
9 years 6 months ago #37 by DaTOkz

deeman001 wrote:

810 wrote: contact me by Skype: jelle810

Thanks for your help Jelle. You fixed it by disabling all non standard joomla plugins before installing, then after it was installed successfully you re-enabled them. Works now.

Ok this work for install, thanks. :kiss:

More
9 years 6 months ago #38 by deeman001
I found that the plugin that was causing the error turned out to be the "ECWID Single Sign-On Auth" plugin. when I disabled that one, Kunena was able to install.

I found an updated version of the "ECWID Single Sign-On Auth" plugin, and now I have no issues when I upgrade Kunena, so check your plugins from other developers to make sure they are up to date.

Time to create page: 0.388 seconds