Kunena 6.2.5 & module Kunena Latest 6.0.7 released

The Kunena team has announce the arrival of Kunena 6.2.5 [K 6.2.5] which is now available for download as a native Joomla extension for J! 4.3.x/4.4.x/5.0.x. This version addresses most of the issues that were discovered in K 6.1 / K 6.2 and issues discovered during the last development stages of K 6.2

Topics that are moved into this category are generally considered to be closed. Users may want to add additional information but these topics should not be resurrected in order to discuss new problems or unrelated matters.

Solved Random Issue after install and everything was working ???

More
8 years 10 months ago #11 by Ashman1
Thank You everyone for all the comments and suggestions :)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
8 years 10 months ago #12 by rich

rich wrote:

I have installed other extensions to Joomla since, but nothing forum related, just tried a couple photo gallery and news extensions.

Please deactivate these extensions (plugins) and try it again. Maybe there is a conflict.

You have tried it?

More
8 years 10 months ago #13 by Ashman1
Again Thank You for everyone's input on this issue.

@Rich Yes I did try that and it did not work.

I did solve the issue, pure luck that this worked and I had nothing to lose since it was a backed up site.

I took my main site and backed it up and installed it on to a temporary sub-domain. Then once I had it there I logged in and and checked all the settings again. Then I tried to make a post as a super user and a regular user and everything worked like it is supposed to.

So then I just deleted all files and database on my main site. Once that was completed I reinstalled from my back up to my main domain, tested again and Bam, everything is back to working like it should.

Some small piece of code was missing from the installs of other extensions, I am guessing, not sure if that is even possible or how it could have happened but either way it is all working now.

Thank You again everyone now I can get back to writing articles and try making that google adsense money again.

I have this forum extension on a couple different sites and I love how easy you guys have made it for people like myself (self taught wannabe web designer)to be able to use it. I always recommend it to others when the topic of conversation comes up.

Keep on doing what you guys....

Time to create page: 0.349 seconds